Mike Huckabee who?

2»

Comments

• SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited December 2007
    zingo wrote: »
    Huckabee would be a great president. He comes across as personable and real, and a lot of people are catching on to that.

However, Mit's speech today was fantastic. He will be hard for me not to vote for.

Mit is intelligent, articulate and gives the impression that he actually cares. Well two out of three isn't bad. Ask anyone who lived in MA while he was Governor. He was so disliked, that that an armed guard had to be posted outside is private suburban house. He sold out the whole state of MA to get to this election.
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • SKsolutions
    SKsolutions Posts: 1,820
    edited December 2007
    petrym wrote: »
    Hillary is a boy scout. ;)

When she goes to the hair stylist, do you think she asks for a 'boy's regular'?
    -Ignorance is strength -
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited December 2007
    Mit is intelligent, articulate and gives the impression that he actually cares. Well two out of three isn't bad. Ask anyone who lived in MA while he was Governor. He was so disliked, that that an armed guard had to be posted outside is private suburban house. He sold out the whole state of MA to get to this election.

People of Massachusetts hating a conservative? Crazy!
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • obieone
    obieone Posts: 5,077
    edited December 2007
    I just emigrated to the U.S. from a communist block country-THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF MASSACHUSSETTS!!!
    I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!