DirectTV DVR service question

2»

Comments

• reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2007
    yes I agree the first receiver is free.........oh well sounds like we are both saying the same thing, i got 5 friggen receivers, three are dvr two of them tivo one is the new fangled one, and then two regular receivers, lines everywhere..........well, looks like the
    snitch is off.......how the hell does anyone get away with having one tv set???????

we were the poorest famlly on the block, as a kid i had to beg old folks to carry there groceries home from the grocery, once they said yes, I would run away with them and give them to my mother.......and even we had two tv sets.........black and white though...

RT1
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited November 2007
    they made that absinthe **** legal............burb.....belch.....and I am off work for four days.........yipppppeeeeeeee kayea I am going to find a plane and ride on the wings.....

RT1
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited November 2007
    get cable direct tv and dish are garabage

DirectTv is the only service with the NFL Sunday Ticket package. Until that changes I'm pretty much sold on it :D
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited November 2007
    get cable direct tv and dish are garabage

HaHa. You've got to be kidding! If I had to depend on cable I would give up TV altogether and take up knitting.:rolleyes:
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,