Attitudes

124»

Comments

• Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited November 2007
    Err.... Punching... I'm glad nobody can do that... Cause' it seems I would've got a punching from couple people... And the sign doesn't really mean much to me... So well for the chewing...
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited November 2007
    Punching someone because of race, creed, or religion is in very poor taste. The punch should be delivered whenever the opportunity arises, REGARDLESS of race, color, or religion. The same etiquette applies if you're going to kick someone in the stomach.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    The same etiquette applies if you're going to kick someone in the stomach.

kick to the groin George. Its more effective and less of an effort.

Lou's self defense / martial art / general pain infliction tip o' the day :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited November 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    kick to the groin George. Its more effective and less of an effort.

Lou's self defense / martial art / general pain infliction tip o' the day :D

Hence the invention of the venerable Nerf Crotch Bat!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    Dis house has sho gone crazi!!!
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited November 2007
    Dis house has sho gone crazi!!!

Yep. And I just sucker punched Ethan in the ribs and stomped on Russels bad ankle.

Stooges Rock!!
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    All this violence, all this punching !

What's wrong with you people ?!

Can't we all just settle for ..... I dunno .... a good slap ?
    Not one of those sissyboy slaps, though, I mean a good old roundhouse slap, like in, "Hey, you SOB, you just ashed in my beer !!!" head snapper.
    Sal Palooza
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,788
    edited November 2007
    A **** Slap if you will.
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited November 2007
    I always get punching and pinching confused. I guess either way somebody's gonna get the _ell knocked out of 'em.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<