Shootings at the Arbor Place mall

2»

Comments

• I-SIG
    I-SIG Posts: 2,238
    edited November 2007
    We're off Hill Rd. One mile off of Brownsville. Paulding Co. side. Small world, eh?

I grew up and my parents still live on Ben Hill Rd, about a half mile west of where Brownsville dead-ends into Ben Hill, Douglas County, obviously. My dad rides is bike up the one of the Hiram Comet Trail entrances frequently.

I'm gonna have to give you two a visit when I'm home for Christmas in a month.

Wes
    Link: http://polkarmy.com/forums

Panasonic TH-42PHD8UK 42" HDTV | Polk Audio SDA-SRS's (w/RDO's & Vampire Posts) + SVS PC+ 25-31 | AudioQuest Granite (mids) + BWA Silver (highs) | Cary Audio CAD-200 | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Wyred 4 Sound STP/SE Pre | Signal Cable Silver Resolution XLR's | Cambridge Audio azur 840C--Wadia 170i + iPod jammed w/ lossless audio--Oppo 970 | Pure|AV PF31d
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    I'm glad you and your friend are safe ZB. I hope they catch the thugs.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2007
    I-SIG wrote: »
    I grew up and my parents still live on Ben Hill Rd, about a half mile west of where Brownsville dead-ends into Ben Hill, Douglas County, obviously. My dad rides is bike up the one of the Hiram Comet Trail entrances frequently.

I'm gonna have to give you two a visit when I'm home for Christmas in a month.

Wes

You're more than invited. Could probably use your help and setting all his gear up:)
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited November 2007
    And you didn't hunt the guy down? You guys had a knife and some mace and still let him get away?

Just kidding. Glad you made it ok.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • Sherardp
    Sherardp Posts: 8,038
    edited November 2007
    Glad youre ok bro. I can only imagine how you felt when all that was going down.
    Shoot the jumper.....................BALLIN.............!!!!!

Home Theater Pics in the Showcase :cool:

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=73580
  • fireshoes
    fireshoes Posts: 3,167
    edited November 2007
    That's pretty crazy man. It wasn't reported on ESPN, so I just now heard about it. :)