• criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited December 2007
    Options
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Dude, wipe the camera lens off. Great speakers, great price.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Russman,

Borrowed it from neighbors kid, sorry. Just trying to give an idea of what they are, thanks sir may I have another.

CRj
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Cleaned camera and got better pics up, let me know, will put on ebay instead of storage.

CRj
  • cpsolo2
    cpsolo2 Posts: 6
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I am real tempted to buy these. I have had 2a, 2b and 1c. how do these compare? How are the tweeters? I can pay the 500 but I will need to come get them or have my guys pick them up. I just picked up a Onkyo M5099 amp and I know it can drive these.
    thanks
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited December 2007
    Options
    cpsolo2 wrote: »
    I am real tempted to buy these. I have had 2a, 2b and 1c. how do these compare? How are the tweeters? I can pay the 500 but I will need to come get them or have my guys pick them up. I just picked up a Onkyo M5099 amp and I know it can drive these.
    thanks

The SRS 2's are very close to the top of the heap in the SDA lineup...Very easy to drive,stellar mids and awesome bass...drop in a pair of RDO tweeters and you will have a reference pair for sure.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    edited December 2007
    Options
    criverajr wrote: »
    Cleaned camera and got better pics up, let me know, will put on ebay instead of storage.

CRj

Oh those look nice! Great speakers. Mike said it all.

Good luck with the sale!:)
    Carl

• criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I am going to pull these for now as I ordered the new replacement tweeters and really don't want to get rid of them. The more I listen to them the better they sound. I will keep you posted.

CRj
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I almost don't blame you. I love my SRS II's and, with the upgraded tweeters and crossovers, they are just too hard to beat. To me, they sounded even better than the 2.3's that I rebuilt with new tweeters and crossovers. The II's just seem to have the right balance of everything.

You guys were crazy not to pick them up while he was crazy enough to list them! :D;)
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    No Longer For Sale
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    edited December 2007
    Options
    criverajr wrote: »
    No Longer For Sale

My first pair of SDA's were SRS 2's...I sold them and I have regretted that ever since...They are in a class all alone.
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Bump,

Was told to go back on the road for my job, so no time to really enjoy these, so sale price still stands. 500.00 picked up in NJ. Let me know will leave on first trip next Monday morning, I will be in Orlando for 4 days next week.

CRj
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Carlos,

You have a PM. F1 and Darque I do thank you for you advice on upgrading the crossovers in my SDA2a's but probabley won't be doing them now. I will sell them as soon as I can since I will have this great pair of SRS2's. I will probabley do the x-overs in these someday so not all is wasted.

Thanks Drew
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    sale pending to njpolker.

CRJ
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I quess these are still for sale, for one week. Storage before
    end of year
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    *******************************SOLD******************************
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I am going to love these speakers and I must say Carlos (criverajr) is a great guy.
    They should sound better than the SDA2a's I have. I am ordering two new tweeters (rdo-194) and will use the two I currently have in the 2a's.
    Question
    Should I use one new rdo-194 with a used/broken-in the same cabinet or should I keep the old/broken-in and new ones together?

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I really appreciate everyones help you guys/gals are the best.

Merry Christmas
    Drew R. Crawford
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited December 2007
    Options
    One new, and one used. Congrats on what I think are some of the nicest SDA's made.
    Merry Christmas
    Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben