SDA SRS2 in NJ

Options
criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited December 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
After sleeping on last night I have decided to sell my SDA SRS2, I delivered a pair to Florida for my son and I can always go their and listen to these as I go atleast once a month. So they are available no need for long descriptions as you can do the research. Moving these is first priority. Pick only in NJ in great shape as seen by Ohskigod and Vlam. Order:

1. Vlam

Open to public as I like to do things right. Asking price is 500.00 or BO, interconnect cable included (Blade/Blade)

Carlos
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Let me know if your son ever wants to part from his in Florida :D:cool:

P
    Life without music would
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I gotta pass, as much as it kills me. i got my ar9's that I LOVE, plus the amazings. Great speaker though, someone should be all over this. IF I didnt have the 9's, these things would be in my house right now.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    No problem, if they don't sell no biggie, enjoy the TV. I don't have my camera so let the people know what they will be getting Johnny.

CRj
  • vlam
    vlam Posts: 282
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Have to do some measurement and discuss with SO first. It's much harder to sneak something like this into the home. :)
    Main Gear
    Panasonic 50" Plasma, Polk LSi15 (Front), LSiC, LSi7 (Rear), Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSi15, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSiC and LSi7.
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    50"(H) X 21"(W) X 13"(D)
    135 lbs. each
    4 Ohm load
    92dB Efficiency

No other measurements matter:D
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Vlam,

You dropped some good coin in my house yesterday, you get a $50.00 off repeat customer discount on these. 650.00 for you, come and get them and bring your SUV that Acura just wont do it.

CRj
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Vlam, run, dont walk. cabs looked in damn good condition. didnt look at the drivers, but if Carlos says there tip top, the covers would stay on as I drove them home (if I were buying them).

I've heard the SRS2's and liked them ALOT. if I already didnt have a pair of speakers I absolutly adore, I would be all over these.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • vlam
    edited November 2007
    Options
    CRj,

Thanks for the discount but I think I need to pass on the speaker for now. Too many other things to finish up before picking up more equipments.

I'll see if I could clear the plate over the next few weeks.

Don't want to hold up your sale if ther are other interested party.
    Main Gear
    Panasonic 50" Plasma, Polk LSi15 (Front), LSiC, LSi7 (Rear), Sherwood Newcastle AVP-9080, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSi15, AM-9080 bi-amp to LSiC and LSi7.
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    No problem,

Happy Holidays

CRj
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Polksters,

I am in the Holiday mood, so 600.00 pick-up price for these, they are in excellent shape and need a new home, I do not want to move these anywhere especially into storage.:D
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Happy Holidays!

575.00 pick up only in NJ, if not another road trip to florida to do SDA SRS all around.

CRj
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Where in New Jersey are you located? My wife will attempt to kill me for just giving this purchase some thought but it will not be the first time I have given her reason to kill me.

Drew
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I'm in Union, like some others who have been to home and have seen these, you will not be disappointed. Let me know.

CRj
  • NJPOLKER
    NJPOLKER Posts: 3,474
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Oh boy! I don't even know you and your getting me in trouble. I am sure she'll notice the difference between the Sda2's I have and these so sneaking them into the house when she's at work won't help. So I should just cowboy up and tell her FU its my money. I'll let you know ASAP. Your only maybe 40 mins from me too!
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Hey,

These make a statement but are really worth it, come and get them, hold your breath and stomp your feet.

CRj
  • vlam
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Where in New Jersey are you located? My wife will attempt to kill me for just giving this purchase some thought but it will not be the first time I have given her reason to kill me.

Just remind her that she can't collect your life insurance if she kill you. No..you won't be able to sneak these into your home.
    Main Gear
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I can vouch that the SRS II's are great speakers. I love mine. Maybe I mention that too much. :D With the RD0-194 and crossover upgrades, they are just too easy to listen to. I can't wait to get them in the living room and out of my office to see what they can really do.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Merry Christmas,

575.00, come and get them, otherwise going to storage before my move.

CRj
  • avguytx
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Good God. I would get a 2nd pair if I were any closer.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • cruzer
    cruzer Posts: 84
    edited November 2007
    Options
    avguytx wrote: »
    Good God. I would get a 2nd pair if I were any closer.

You're telling me. I have half a mind to get some friends to crate em and ship em down to Texas.

Unfortunately, the other half of the mind says that's not such a good idea. :o

This isn't the first time criverajr had something that I wanted either.
  • Polkersince85
    Polkersince85 Posts: 2,883
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Folks, if you want SDA's at their best, this deal is a no-brainer. Somebody needs to get these. You can't touch the sound for thousands of dollars more.
    >
    >
    >This message has been scanned by the NSA and found to be free of harmful intent.<
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    :)Come on you know you want them, I think I will put them on Audiogon to test the waters. Cruzer, have your friends pick them up and crate them and I will knock 25.00 dollars off or the price would be 550.00. Merry Christmas. Talk to me Goose! I was looking at these as I typed, they are clean all around, I took the covers off and the drivers are like they came off the assembly line yesterday, not a beeter original pair to be had.:)
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    I put these up on Audiogon, for a little more, ebay next will honor 550.00 price here until Monday afternoon
  • cruzer
    cruzer Posts: 84
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Some one pick these up! I tried to, but couldn't convince anyone to get them for me. Sorry. :(
  • criverajr
    edited November 2007
    Options
    Just came from my new house and these will not fit, soooooooooooooooooooooooo. Here you go 500.00 picked up in my house, price valid for 24 hours. If no purchased will go into storage on Tuesday. Someone can pick these up cheap.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited November 2007
    Options
    HMMMMM. Tell me more.
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Sorry not the clearist pictues as they were taken witha camera phone. These use a blade/blade interconnect wire. Pics added, let me know as storage awaits.

CRj
  • avguytx
    edited December 2007
    Options
    Lasareath wrote: »
    Any Pics of them?,

What sda cable do they use?

Depends on which version they are. 1986 versions (like mine) use all MW6509 woofers and have the blade/blade connector. The 1987 versions have MW6510 SDA drivers and MW6511 stereo drivers and use the pin/blade connector. Unless they are an "inbetweener" or something.

Damn, I wouldn't mind having a 2nd pair of these but I'm just too far away.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited December 2007
    Options
    I wish I had the room, that's a great deal.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • criverajr
    edited December 2007
    Options
    One and Final bump 500.00 picked up only. Storage Bin tomorrow.

CRj