What are YOU eating tonight?

BaggedLancer
BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
I just had a new achievement.

I finished off a 2 pound bag of carrots in about an hour......never done that before....I already feel awful.

I've been washing them down with unsweetened iced tea.
Post edited by BaggedLancer on

Comments

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited November 2007
    I just ate a chihuahua. With hot sauce. At Hardee's.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • BaggedLancer
    edited November 2007
    Is that like a small dog or something? :confused:
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    Your nose is going to turn orange.

Tonight I had 2 egg beaters, diced potatoes, and a slice of pepper jack in a whole wheat wrap.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    You say orange. I say tomato.
    I'm thinkin' about dining on some wild lemur tonight.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    BBQ Chicken breast marinated in Jerk seasoning, steamed brussel sprouts with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, fresh corn cut off the cob and stir fried in garlic and butter.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    Senor Jim Beam served me a fresh virgin on a skewer. With wild rice and rooster sauce.
  • acsubie
    acsubie Posts: 773
    edited November 2007
    Cheesesteak from White House Subs
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    A Sicilian hoagie from Primo Hoagies in South Philly!!! Absoultely awesome although I can hear my arteries creaking shut!!! Followed up with Bryers Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream w/ Hershey's syrup.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    acsubie wrote: »
    Cheesesteak from White House Subs

The White House in AC? IF so they make my all time favorite hoagie (sub). Believe it or not, when I was a bit younger I ate two of their whole subs in one sitting.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited November 2007
    damn all you guys are eating cheesesteak and subs and ice cream and i ate a bag of carrots...soemthing is wrong here.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    Add a dirty water hot dog w/ ****, mustard, and onions, and we're in the game.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited November 2007
    32oz of Full Sail's Wassale.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • acsubie
    acsubie Posts: 773
    edited November 2007
    The White House in AC? IF so they make my all time favorite hoagie (sub). Believe it or not, when I was a bit younger I ate two of their whole subs in one sitting.

Yep thats them, an AC landmark!
  • wodom1
    wodom1 Posts: 1,054
    edited November 2007
    Red curry from the Thai place down the street.
    "I got into the music business thinking it was really radical, that it wasn't really a business at all, that it was a lot of people being artistic and creative. Not true, and it made me very depressed."

Thom Yorke of Radiohead

SOPA. Bow down before me, ****. Want a cookie?

Polk Audio LSi15
    Polk Audio LSiC
    Polk Audio FXi30
    Samsung LN-T4061F 40" 1080P LCD HDTV
    Sony Playstation 3
    Outlaw Model 990 Pre/Pro
    Rotel 985 MK II
    Rotel 1072 CDP
    Soundstage Vacuum II tube pre
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    damn all you guys are eating cheesesteak and subs and ice cream and i ate a bag of carrots...soemthing is wrong here.

Yeah with you . . . you are 21 years old!!! This is the time other than if you make it to 85 years old that you can eat whatever the hell you want and not have it affect your health!!!! When you're 85 it won't matter because you are so close to the end anyhow.:eek::D
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited November 2007
    Hot wings:mad: Too much runnig around to cook a good meal (and we're feeling abit slow today after a wedding last night.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • BaggedLancer
    edited November 2007
    Yeah with you . . . you are 21 years old!!! This is the time other than if you make it to 85 years old that you can eat whatever the hell you want and not have it affect your health!!!! When you're 85 it won't matter because you are so close to the end anyhow.:eek::D

I'm 22, and probably will only make it to about 45.....I'm halfway now...that count? :o
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    Newark just put AC in the Boston Crab. Straight from the turnbuckle. Three taps on the elbow. Dirty water in Newark rocks. Clean water in AC "begawks".

Cluck cluck cluck.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007

Been going there since I was 5 years old that would be 47 years!:o:eek::rolleyes:
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    Newark just put AC in the Boston Crab. Straight from the turnbuckle. Three taps on the elbow. Dirty water in Newark rocks. Clean water in AC "begawks".

Cluck cluck cluck.

LOL!!
  • ninerbj
    ninerbj Posts: 870
    edited November 2007
    Russ, you had me up to the brussel sprouts. ick

Burger King. Something that resembled a hamburger, and fries as limp as a member of the polar bear club.
    "she had the body of Venus, with arms."
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    Me and Oscar the Grouch have been snackin' on fishbones and hobo droppings. Ride the rails or don't come at all.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited November 2007
    Cornish game hens with a Mandarin orange glaze for dinner with fresh cut green beans from the garden (last of the season before the hardcore weather starts) and "dirty" rice from the Cajun place up the street. Then went to a local watering hole to grab wings and watch football while the lovely Beth made sure my glass of Yuengling never ran dry!

I know this is tonight but last night was just as good! Shrimp Fra Diavlo for dinner (shrimp, mussels and clams over linguine with a spicy marinara sauce) and the lovely Kate making sure that the bottom of the glass of Yuengling was never visible! Finished that off with one of those cheesecake banana splits I mentioned in another thread.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    Come strong or don't come at all...
    Jstas... I think you just made more than a few stomachs grumble.
  • Jstas
    edited November 2007

AH! Nothin' like The White House on a warm summer night in AC after a round of drunken gambling! Gotta hide $10 in my shoe so I have enough cash for dinner!

• Jstas
    edited November 2007
    Come strong or don't come at all...
    Jstas... I think you just made more than a few stomachs grumble.

Honestly, it's not the food but the mentioned company that made it so good!

• hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    Jstas wrote: »
    AH! Nothin' like The White House on a warm summer night in AC after a round of drunken gambling! Gotta hide $10 in my shoe so I have enough cash for dinner!

Right on!!!
  • Jstas
    edited November 2007
    Right on!!!

And SOME people say NJ sucks!

Pfft! What the hell are THEY thinkin'!?!

• zombie boy 2000
    edited November 2007
    I just happen to be hanging with my Jersey fam at this moment. Newark and high fives. But just keep me out of Camden and everything else rings kosher.
  • Jstas
    edited November 2007
    I just happen to be hanging with my Jersey fam at this moment. Newark and high fives. But just keep me out of Camden and everything else rings kosher.

Camden is my home town!

Used to get my hair cut right there on Mt. Ephraim Avenue every other Saturday. Couldn't pass up a stop on the way home...hell, still can't pass up a stop at Donkey Steaks...even if I was drivin' the ambulance I had to stop! Stop at the Polish butcher shop on the corner and get 5 pounds of the best Kielbasa you ever had in your life! Always gotta hit Connie Macs too! Stop up at The Pub and see my friend Lee and grab a steak and a beer at a South Jersey institution! Go see a concert at The Tweeter Center like the 8 hours of awesome that was WMMR's MMR*B*Que! After a night like that, hop across the bridge and hit up Geno's for a late night heart attack on a roll or run right down Penrose off of I-76 to the Penrose Diner and grab anything you want!

Camden, NJ. In the top 5 of the most dangerous cities in the country but still one of the coolest places to go! For a hometown boy that is.