Priscilla Presley WTF?

danger boy
danger boy Posts: 15,722
edited April 2008 in The Clubhouse
Ok. i know everyone ages.. some more graceful that others.

but has anyone seen Priscilla Presley lately? :eek::eek::eek:

i was watching Dinner Impossible tonight and the chef had to prepare dinner for Priscilla and 100 Elvis fans.. when she opened the door to Graceland.. i threw up in my mouth.. OMG! :eek::eek::eek::confused:

does she REALLY think she looks good with all that plastic surgery?

the first and second pic's are of Priscilla when she was much younger.. beautiful, the next 2 are more recent.. and the last one is that cat women lady gone wrong Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Priscilla is going to look like that disfigured cat women soon if she doesn't stop that plastic surgery. OMG :eek::eek::eek:
PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
Post edited by danger boy on

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,575
    edited November 2007
    Shes a female Michael Jackson ---

The nose is the next to gos!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    She almost looks dead.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited November 2007
    I'd still hit it.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • danger boy
    edited November 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    I'd still hit it.

BDT
    :confused:

she's 62 yrs old, FYI
  • TroyD
    edited November 2007
    Dude, I'm surrounded 24/7 by about 2,000 dudes......and your point is?

BDT
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007

BDT

LOL!!!
  • kingtut
    kingtut Posts: 813
    edited November 2007
    She probably went to the same surgeon who operated on Michael Jackson. They almost look like twins.
  • danger boy
    edited November 2007

BDT

sounds like a little slice of heaven to me... :p:p;)
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,675
    edited November 2007
    Keep going, Danger Boy ..... I think you just about have TroyD convinced.

:eek:

..... not that that's a bad thing (Jerry Seinfeld).
    Sal Palooza
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited November 2007
    ugh...nothing wrong with growing old, people. Everyone does it. Let it be.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited November 2007
    Wow. Is that really her? That is such a shame.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2007
    Look at pics of yourself @ 18, 30, & when you hit 62. If you still look as you did when you were 18 then you can sit in judgement of someone else.

You men crack me up. Half of you have beer bellies, bald as a cue ball, wearing dentures & have the nerve to critisize women & some even their wives for not maintaining what they looked like 20-30 yrs ago if not younger.

None of you would win any beauty contests & the "GIRLS" you all drool over would laugh in you face & tell you to find someone your own age! They don't need someone who has one foot in the grave & the other on a banana peel.

The hypocracy is revolting.

BDT
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2007
    I think they're more criticizing the ridiculousness of her plastic surgery than the natural aging process. It's tough to criticize someone for just getting old ; it's easy to criticize them for hiding from their age and making themselves look like a ridiculous cartoon in the process.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited November 2007

BDT

LOL, Ok you hit she all yours ;)

Just watch out for DAD if you know what I mean. ;)

And no... Not her dad Polks DAD.

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• disneyjoe7
    edited November 2007
    Ok watch out for Polk's 200 watt Aunt. ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    I think they're more criticizing the ridiculousness of her plastic surgery than the natural aging process. .

DING DING DING.....we have a winnah!!!!!!

Cathy, aging = cool
    excesive surgery making one look 8 times worse than just being naturally old = not frikkin cool

i know people do it, but there is a limit and a window of what to do and when. 50 and want to look 40? fine, but 62 and trying to look 30, NOT gonna work............................well, unless your Cher, but that dont count

i think thats the point here
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited November 2007
    Thats probably where they got the idea for the carver off of nip/tuck.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • cfrizz
    edited November 2007
    And why do you think she is getting all this plastic surgery?? The comments in this thread are EXACTLY why!

You all hit middle age, but drool over some girl half your age, when you could have a mature, life experienced woman who can hold a decent conversation with you & can relate to things you know about since she has probably had some of the same issues. And she still wants to have sex!

When society & men in particular start to change their attitudes about women, looks & aging, then threads like this will be a thing of the past & women will have a much better outlook on their lives & bodies.
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    I think they're more criticizing the ridiculousness of her plastic surgery than the natural aging process. It's tough to criticize someone for just getting old ; it's easy to criticize them for hiding from their age and making themselves look like a ridiculous cartoon in the process.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    Being conceited and having millions has nothing to do with it then?
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited November 2007
    Cathy has a point, however Face rounds out the 2nd edge of the proverbial sword on this point.

I like the mature chicks by the way, they.....uh.....know more stuff..lol :D, still like looking at the young ones though, that aint going away anytime soon :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited November 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    And why do you think she is getting all this plastic surgery?? The comments in this thread are EXACTLY why!

You all hit middle age, but drool over some girl half your age, when you could have a mature, life experienced woman who can hold a decent conversation with you & can relate to things you know about since she has probably had some of the same issues. And she still wants to have sex!

When society & men in particular start to change their attitudes about women, looks & aging, then threads like this will be a thing of the past & women will have a much better outlook on their lives & bodies.
    Where I work there are around a 150 or so employees, all but perhaps 10 are women. They range from 21 up to probally 65 years of age or so and I can tell you right now that if I had to go home and listen to what was talked about by the ones that were in the 20s group I would shoot myself. :p

And no the younger ones dont look good to me. As far as im concerned the VAST majority of women dont actually become attractive until there in there late 30s or early 40s at a minimum.

There is something very sensual in a middle aged woman that is missing in almost all younger women. I think it is confidence. Until women find out what they want in life and be come comfortable with themselves, there not that attractive and that isnt until later on in life for most women and it shows in every way. The way they carry themselves, the way they talk, everything about them.

Not to brag here but I have dated some of the most drop dead beautiful women in the world and the single most common thread I have found among them was that they didnt get asked out that often. And most of them actually didndt feel that they were very pretty because of this. And the reason why is because most men were frightened of them, insecure in themselves afraid of rejection and sure that they would get turned down if they asked for a date.

Because of this and many other unreal expectations society puts on women these days such as having to be a size zero with perfect hair teeth and carrying a designer handbag, its no wonder that women are unsure of there selves until they grow older.

Just be yourself and be happy with who you are whether you are a man or woman and it will show, and others will be attracted by your own self confidence and selfworth.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • cfrizz
    edited November 2007
    Snow you are my hero!!!!
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2007
    ya, I was thinking she’s starting to get a bit Michael Jackson looking.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited November 2007

Women love to blame men for their self image problems. Call me crazy but you fix a self image problem by fixing something *internal*, not by expecting the entire world around you to change.
    Plus, women are 100X more critical of each other than men are. But I guess that doesn't have anything to do with it, right?
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited November 2007
    Snow you are my hero!!!!
    Awww....:o

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • TroyD
    edited November 2007
    How come snow is the hero?

I'm the one that said he wanted to knock boots with the 62 year old broad? :D

BDT
  • disneyjoe7
    edited November 2007
    Question is it too late to ask for a Life Mellon? You know like in Golf ;)

I wish to go Snow's way of thinking, there where some babes I never asked about a date :(

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited November 2007
    You are way off Cathy.

The fashion industry, a majority of which consits of women, **** men, & transvestites, are the ones that have the largest influence over what people see, hear, and feel they "should" emulate these days. The fashion industry is almost solely responsible for plastering skinny, young girls all over magazines and the TV. Hollywood and fashion go hand in hand - just look at the Oscars - most people tune in to see who is wearing what. Lets not leave out the cosmetic companies that have people (women) believing they need their products to look good.

Want to get real Cathy (and any other Ladies blaming men for feeling bad about how you look)? Toss all of your makeup, hair care (including dye), zillions of shoes, purses, and outfits in the trash and have a go at life with about three pairs of shoes (brown, white, black) and a functional (looks be damned) wardrobe.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited November 2007
    That can't be her. I need proof.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • disneyjoe7
    edited November 2007
    How come snow is the hero?

I'm the one that said he wanted to knock boots with the 62 year old broad? :D

BDT

But we're standing by cheering Go Troy Go Troy GO ;)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer