Hot Chicks With Douchebags

Demiurge
Demiurge Posts: 10,874
edited November 2007 in The Clubhouse
http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

One of my favorite sites. Be sure to check out the Hall of Scrote.

****-A-Doodle ****

DB3071-799109.jpg
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• AdamRagland
    AdamRagland Posts: 521
    edited November 2007
    ROFL! that guy is AWSOME..so cool man, why can't we be that cool
  • Poee7R
    Poee7R Posts: 904
    edited November 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »

****-A-Doodle ****

Haha im going to be laughing at that for a while.

Dave
    Once again we meet at last.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited November 2007
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,440
    edited November 2007
    She's pushing those little things up for all they are worth. I'd say they deserve each other.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    It looks to me that his mother got really pist at him and really smacked him upside his head and they took a picture right after the slap!

He's an insult to the Douchebags!
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited November 2007
    a pimp and (one of) his ho(s) :D
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    From that hotchickswithdouchebags site that Demi posted was this "Bollywood 'Bag" dance video.

I post it here in case you missed it.

Blame Demiurge.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Sal Palooza
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    LOL! A multiple Three Stooges slap is in order!!
  • swegyptian
    swegyptian Posts: 316
    edited November 2007
    Thanks so much. Best site EVAR!
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited November 2007
    MBBL: That's one of the most popular movies from Bollywood!

Dave: Great site!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    DB5101-775223.jpg

They call this one the Oompa Prompa
    It wasn't even close. Prom Oompa Loompa just crushed the competition. And by crushed, I mean Orange.

There's a certain genius to the Prompa, and it's not just the zoot suit or the orange or the hair. It's that nervous moment we can all relate to. That glance around right before going to the prom when you're waiting in line and making sure your tie's on straight. The only difference is that unlike all of us at our prom who just felt like we looked ridiculous, Prompa actually does look absolutely ridiculous.

The range of emotions that Prompa inspired in the comments thread ran the gamut from hilarity to depression to heavy drinking. As the everpresent anonymous put it:

I stuck a couple of waffles in the toaster for breakfast but this thing in pink just made me lose my appetite. Time to call in sick to work and crack open the first OE of the day.

Nice Old English reference. I'm not the malt liquor drinker myself, but I respect anyone who mixes it with waffles. Born 2B Bag sums up the Prompa pain:

Grieco High, Newark New Jersey class of '07. This is why Al Qaeda hates us.

They hate us for our hair gels, B2BB. choadasaurus rex wonders aloud at the development that lies in the future for this 'Bagling and his sidekick:

WTF IS THAT?!?! This teen 'Bag is definitely pushing the douchebag envelope. If he continues on this path his future here is bright... it will be interesting to follow his progression from prepubescent uberbagosity into a full blown scrote commando. Orange face, pink tux, gray spiked hair... and this is his prom gear. Imagine what his club 'Bag attire would look like? I can't even imagine... he is definitely shooting for the stars of douchedum. Watchout world... this new up and comer promises endless 'Bag material.

The sky is the limit. He's like the proverbial "next Michael Jordan" of the douchebag diegesis.

I was sad to see 'Baggish and Syndrome find less support, as both are fully grown and highly accomplished scrotemeisters, well versed in the Art of 'Bag. Each brought along a fine hottie to balance the equation, especially Syndrome's (yum).

But the Orange Prompa was not to be denied. And there will be no cropping of this pic. Part of the genius is the long-shot. Finding the Prompa standing nervously in line.

It's poetic art. Someone call the Guggenheim. Prompa is 21st Century dada at its finest.

So raise Prompa's orange jersey to the rafters and book him a ticket to the Monthly. He's officially enscribed as HCwDB legend.

Prompa3-786182.jpg
    I only violate the hottie/douchey combo requirement for a pic on this site on rare and special occasions.

This is one of those occasions.

We celebrate the Prompas because we care. And by care, I mean orange.

And by orange, I mean orange.

Orange.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    It amazes me how many have that Joey bag of donuts look. The gold chain, earrings, spiked hair, sleeveless shirt, fake (or enhanced) tan - real Jersey Shore types. Yeah, douchebags.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited November 2007
    Luckily I haven't seen as many around on Long Island lately. It's very difficult to not burst out laughing in their faces.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited November 2007
    I have been reading this site for a good 2 hours today. Too funny.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • jephdood
    jephdood Posts: 1,671
    edited November 2007
    Haha... this link's getting passed around... :)
    "I did not slap you. I high-fived your face."
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    Really? It's been a daily staple for a year now. On another forum we have pages and pages devoted to commentary on it.
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited November 2007
    db12026dy7.jpg

Hmmm.....:D:eek:
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    Wow that schnoz on the right looks like the hood ornament on a '53 Mercury.
  • jephdood
    edited November 2007
    Is that Al Pacino?

:)
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited November 2007
    Wow that schnoz on the right looks like the hood ornament on a '53 Mercury.

Yeah they need to put her on the shore to warn incoming ships in the fog.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited November 2007
    From that hotchickswithdouchebags site that Demi posted was this "Bollywood 'Bag" dance video.

I post it here in case you missed it.

Blame Demiurge.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yRmqZRPgK1w&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This was SO stupid I watched it all to see just HOW stupid it could get....yep, it went MORE stupid.

Joe
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited November 2007
    all I can say about that video...is FIRE FOR EFFECT

ADJUST TWO CLICK NORTH

MAKE IT RAIN...!!

and the rest of those **** bag shots just goes to show what goldiggers looke like
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    You forgot "Charge 4 Red Bag".
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited November 2007
    strider wrote: »
    db12026dy7.jpg

Hmmm.....:D:eek:

The silicone "high beams" are on and the orange spray on tan is flowin'!!!!:cool:
    Carl

• beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited November 2007
    yeah but those chicks are well paid for....
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
  • jephdood
    edited November 2007
    I think he was talking about the one in the middle. :eek:
    schwarcw wrote: »
    The silicone "high beams" are on and the orange spray on tan is flowin'!!!!:cool:
  • bruss
    bruss Posts: 1,039
    edited November 2007
    now that is some funny chit

Prompa3-786182.jpg[/QUOTE]
  • SWFalken
    SWFalken Posts: 136
    edited November 2007
    Where is a can of "deadly biological agents" when you really need one? And after that scary indian music video, I'm rethinking the whole India/Pakistan peace thing.
    "I drank what?" Socrates :eek:
  • bruss
    bruss Posts: 1,039
    edited November 2007
    imagine that dude coming to pick up your daughter for prom.. I think i would hand my daughter a wad of cash and the car keys and toss him to the curb