• shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited November 2007
    They wash the taste out with this.....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited November 2007
    We did those at the last SC Polkfest....it was a blasty blast.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited November 2007
    Brings new meaning to "Hey, man, this is some good ****."
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    Man, I'm down with a lot, but I ain't passin' the Butthash with ANY of you guys.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited November 2007
    Damn...and people wonder why there's been E. coli infested kids in several places.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • shadowofnight
    edited November 2007
    All I want to know is WHO tried this first ?
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    All I want to know is WHO tried this first ?

Florida?

Cliff.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited November 2007
    It must be April fools day lol.

No way thats true.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    edited November 2007
  • shadowofnight
    edited November 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Florida?

Cliff.

Haha...Actually I meant the first PERSON that was sitting around bored as hell...no money in his pocket ...thinking of what might get him high :D
  • shadowofnight
    edited November 2007
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited November 2007
    I hope they all get e-coli or something else fatal & die! Some of the population obviously needs to be thinned out.

I went through hell this morning in CVS just to buy some sudafed. The woman took my drivers liscense & entered all the info into the register!

I thought she was just looking for my birth date. Why she needed all the info on it I have no idea! They better have good security on thier registers.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • Systems
    edited November 2007
    Snopes says its "undetermined" but I can say this. They use the term "Leroy Jenkim". Not many would know who that guy is but he was in a famous World or Warcraft video which was pretty much a goofy fake production. Became really popular. Who ever created that fake police image was clearly referring to that video. So boys and girls, I get to personally bust a myth here that even snoops doesn’t have tagged yet :)
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Florida?

Cliff.

Definitely Faster100 or Har Navalta.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    The police image is from The Smoking Gun and the police said they DID issue the report posted above.

Whether or not kids are actually doing it is what Snopes is looking into (watch the video if you haven't :) )
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    Definitely Faster100 or Har Navalta.

Yeah, but Cliff was just an innocent victim of the Winnie. He thought he was getting a stuffed bear on the cheap, not a mouth full of Pooh.
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2007
    I'm told that he would do shots of that stuff, as he was crying.
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited November 2007
    Gee wiz... I thought I did some dumb crap when I was young. I live in Ft Lauderdale, and I would not be surprised if it originated down here (originally from CT, and getting outta here soon!).
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited November 2007
    I applaud that reporter for being able to 'keep it together' during that story. There is NO chance I would have made it all the way through it.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Demiurge
    edited November 2007
    I'm told that he would do shots of that stuff, as he was crying.

Things aren't as fun without him here. :(

110exib.gif
  • dorokusai
    edited November 2007
    I often wonder where he is being offended these days. He was our first ka7niq.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited November 2007
    He was our first ka7niq.
    I can hear him now....bitching on another forum that we are still talking about him and he [boo-hoo] can't defend himself.

He's probably gonna run over his latest date to make himself feel better now. Either that, or he's gonna use his "certified hands" to beat up his boyfriend.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2007
    Silverti wrote: »
    Snopes says its "undetermined" but I can say this. They use the term "Leroy Jenkim". Not many would know who that guy is but he was in a famous World or Warcraft video which was pretty much a goofy fake production. Became really popular. Who ever created that fake police image was clearly referring to that video. So boys and girls, I get to personally bust a myth here that even snoops doesn’t have tagged yet :)

That's Leeroy Jenkins! It wasn't a fake video but what what he did was intentional to get all his teammates killed. I did it myself at the same spot a few times just fooling around. I did FRAPS it though and post it on youtube :)
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,258
    edited November 2007
    I've heard of prison toilet alcohol, but this is a new low. It's got to be soooo bad for you. I'd let to see those before and after PET scans.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited November 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    I hope they all get e-coli or something else fatal & die! Some of the population obviously needs to be thinned out.

I went through hell this morning in CVS just to buy some sudafed. The woman took my drivers liscense & entered all the info into the register!

I thought she was just looking for my birth date. Why she needed all the info on it I have no idea! They better have good security on thier registers.

Cath don't you know that you fit the profile for a methamphetamine lab cooker!!!:eek:

They crack me up with these stupid laws. They make it harder for us to live while the criminals laugh at the laws and find another easy way around them.
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    I wonder if inhaling that is really the origin of a **** eatin grin?
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited November 2007
    Now I know why all the "Brown Nosers" in the office always have a "**** eating grin" on their faces....It all makes perfect sense.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • hearingimpared
    edited November 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Now I know why all the "Brown Nosers" in the office always have a "**** eating grin" on their faces....It all makes perfect sense.

Yeah but what really makes the brown ring on the end of the nose?
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,673
    edited November 2007
    Pssst.......anybody looking to get buzzed ? I got some skivies under the bed that'll send you to an alternate dimension !!

Joe Louis, aka, "Brown Bomber".

...... I take Paypal. No shipping, you have to retrieve yourself.
    Sal Palooza