• Pauly
    Pauly Posts: 4,519
    edited October 2007
    Karma is a bi$^h:)
    Life without music would
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited October 2007
    Wasn't in but I can totally relate......
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited October 2007
    No worries at all, Ricardo. The willingness to give to others without promise of reward is the true spirit of karma. Thank you.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • kingkip
    kingkip Posts: 401
    edited October 2007
    "See, that is what happens when you let females rule the house." he says nervously looking over his shoulder to make sure his wife and daughter and female dog can't see him typing.:D
    There are two ways to argue with women. Both of them are wrong.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2007
    Ricardo:

No issues from here on the karma pull. It's your stuff, you make the rules. Anyone doesn't like it, they can shove it

Troy:

That would be an awsome karma. I have one from the US capital and one from a SAC base. Definately among my "never part" collection. Personally, I would tell you to keep it and keep it in your family.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited October 2007
    no worries man.