Get the hell off the forum!!!!

Comments

• avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    RuSsMaN wrote: »
    I had fried chicken induced mudbutt the other day. I swear, I probably could have sold it to Nasa as a new space age super lubricant. I had to wipe like 15 times. Got it all over my right **** cheek, my hand.....

Wow...that was a LOT of information there, Russ!

But...been there, done that. :D I took a big ka7niq earlier myself. Just seemed to have to keep wiping. Thankfully, I had a couple more rolls of TP close by.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    Olean. I though they banned that stuff, they still use it? I remember when it first hit the market YEARS ago - they made Pringles with it.

I tried some and had the green apple splatters for DAYS.

First time I had Olean it made me so sick I almost ended up going to the doctor. 2 days I had splatters and spray and could barely walk for a couple hours after each one.
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2007
    I have tears in my eyes over here. :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited October 2007
    Shoot I ran out. Now there is just sore eyes and cramped rib muscles.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited October 2007
    Olean. I though they banned that stuff, they still use it? I remember when it first hit the market YEARS ago - they made Pringles with it.

I tried some and had the green apple splatters for DAYS.

They have a similar substance now and I grabbed a can of Pringles the other day not paying attention. Got home popped the top ate about 6 handfuls before I realized that paistie feeling in my mouth and flavorless bbq. Looked at the label and they were FAT FREE with Olean derived synthetic oil.

Had the runs for a few days...........YUCK.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    They have a similar substance now and I grabbed a can of Pringles the other day not paying attention. Got home popped the top ate about 6 handfuls before I realized that paistie feeling in my mouth and flavorless bbq. Looked at the label and they were FAT FREE with Olean derived synthetic oil.

Had the runs for a few days...........YUCK.

Isn't that like the stuff ABOlean that **** stars use for the nastie stuff?
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited October 2007
    Isn't that like the stuff ABOlean that **** stars use for the nastie stuff?

Whew...that was close! I almost yacked on that one!
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,163
    edited October 2007
    It's called Olestra now and it's just as nasty as Olean was. :D
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    It's called Olestra now and it's just as nasty as Olean was. :D

Yeah but Olean comes out!:eek: :D ABOlean, well you get the idea.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited October 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Don't make a mitten out of your toilet paper or that deuce will never clear.

You know ..... that's words to live by.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited October 2007
    Now I'm post whoring.

:p
    Sal Palooza
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited October 2007
    Collards :eek:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited October 2007
    Sorry . . . I get bitchy when I'm ampless. It's quite painful to look at thousands of dollars worth of gear suddenly become worthless when one piece is removed. Ahhhhhh . . . but my new amp will arrive today!
    SolidSqual is it you speacial time of the mounth?

I thought I told you all to get the hell out of here! This thread does not speak highly of us all. I create a **** thread and receive the most posts ever. Maybe you all think I'm **** :(

. . . there's an awful lot of **** talk on this thread.
  • mrbigbluelight
    edited October 2007
    **** talk, and people post whoring. :rolleyes:

I missed work today.

Thanks a lot. :)
    Sal Palooza
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited October 2007
    In order to wipe, do you stand up or stay sitting? Do you wad or roll? Front to back or back to front?

Oh yeah, and using a baby wipe to finish up is pretty nice.

Oh and Russman, to get rid of that **** that won't flush, pour about 1/4 a cup of Dawn, Palmolive, or whatever dish soap you have in the bowl followed by a pot of hot but not boiling water. Let it sit for a while then flush. Your computer will be screwed, but the **** will flush and will clean the toilet at the same time!

(this works for actual toilet clogs, just did it last week after a plunger would not work)
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    edbert wrote: »
    In order to wipe, do you stand up or stay sitting? Do you wad or roll? Front to back or back to front?

Oh and Russman, to get rid of that **** that won't flush, pour about 1/4 a cup of Dawn, Palmolive, or whatever dish soap you have in the bowl followed by a pot of hot but not boiling water. Let it sit for a while then flush. Your computer will be screwed, but the **** will flush and will clean the toilet at the same time!

(this works for actual toilet clogs, just did it last week after a plunger would not work)

Yuck - a -rooney!
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited October 2007
    edbert wrote: »

Sitting unless its a momentous occasion. One of those that burns so bad you have to stand up....or if it's so gargantuan you can't help but sneak a peek before you cover it up with tp.

Who would wipe back to front??? I certainly don't want any miscellaneous poo smears on the old pouch of coins. I'm a firm believer in front to back only!

Never tried the baby wipes bit. I can imagine feeling much cleaner, but I'd have to stand and air dry before I pulled my pants back up, or the trade off just wouldn't be worth it.

Anyone a bidet fan? I couldn't imagine using one, and just don't see what the appeal is. I've got a shower if I get that durty....
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited October 2007
    Use dry toilet paper to dry off after using wipes.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited October 2007
    This makes me laugh, and I think the **** thread is a great place for it.

NSFW!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yb1hXigxUKM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yb1hXigxUKM&rel=1&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited October 2007
    Hahahaha, nice Demi; I was dying.

"Another one of them facials." Oh my........
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited October 2007
    Now THAT was funny!
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited October 2007
    She does work it well.....
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • hearingimpared
    edited October 2007
    That was hilarious. I think the backround music is what made it!!! Just a Love Machine!!!
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited October 2007
    LOL that was effin hilarious
  • dawningphoenix
    dawningphoenix Posts: 39
    edited October 2007
    That pretty much made my day.
  • Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited October 2007
    What the hell has been going on?? I don't get it copy paste I don't get it !
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited October 2007
    Ya' snooze ya' lose. Anyone ever tried Metamucil? My girlfriend is plugged up which means I get no lovin'.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2007
    Damn...I'm sweating here....

I'll never be able to watch her on the Food Channel in quite the same way I used to...
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited October 2007
    shack wrote: »
    Damn...I'm sweating here....

I'll never be able to watch her on the Food Channel in quite the same way I used to...

X2....She just moved up a notch or ten in my book! ;):D

Gives the meaning of "cooking" a whole new meaning.
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited October 2007
    treitz3 wrote:
    Gives the meaning of "cooking" a whole new meaning.

The next time I see "get in the kitchen and bake me a pie" ...this is what will come to mind:
    rr1.jpg 39.3K
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson