George Lynch Clinic at Sam Ash King of Prussia , Pa

mantis
mantis Posts: 17,185
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
Whats up everyone???

I went to the George Lynch Clinic tonight and it was just breath taking. I have been playing guitar snce 1979 at the age of 9. George Lynch rolled in with Dokken in the early 80's and has been my Guitar Hero every since. He is my all time favorite guitarist. Tonight I was able to meet my idle, talk with him, shake his hand, got pic's and HUGE BONUS........ I NOW OWN A SIGNATURE MODEL #36 OF 100 M1 TIGER GUITARS. He signed it for me.

Can it get any better for a guitarist??? Not for me. This was a dream night for me and I loved every second of it. he simply put amazing. What he can do with his guitars is incredible. He even played the one I purchased.

I simply love it.

I'll have more pics as we used 2 different cameras. I'll post a few I took here tomarrow.

Dan
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
Post edited by mantis on

Comments

• mantis
    edited October 2007
    Here are some pic's

GeorgeLynchatSamAshoct172007006.jpg
    GeorgeLynchatSamAshoct172007004.jpg
    GeorgeLynchatSamAshoct172007002.jpg

The guitar he is playing is the exact one I purchased #36.
    Dan
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited October 2007
    yeah he has always been a bad **** player...

I like the strat you have there..

Is Lynch still into the whole body-building thing?
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited October 2007
    Congrats on the toy and the meet and greet. It would be nice to meet our music idols.

engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • mantis
    edited October 2007
    krabby5 wrote: »
    yeah he has always been a bad **** player...

I like the strat you have there..

Is Lynch still into the whole body-building thing?

Thats a funny Story. He said his son was getting bigger then he was and he needed to bulk up to handle him... LOL parenting. I love it.
    Dan
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited October 2007
    Very cool.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited October 2007
    Kewl for sure.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited October 2007
    Cool, congrats!
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • GaryZ06
    GaryZ06 Posts: 317
    edited October 2007
    Killer axe....I have seen Dokken a couple of times and they rocked.George is an insane guitarist with great style.It must of been great to see him jam up close.To bad him and Don hate each other cause a reunion would rule.
    Panasonic 50" Plasma + Pioneer 6010
    Toshiba XA2 HD-DVD
    Panasonic BD30 Blu-Ray
    Pioneer 1014
    Polk RTi12 (front)...Polk CSi5 (center)
    Polk RTi4 (rear)...Velodyne DLS 5000-R Sub
    3 Outlaw M-200 Amps
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited October 2007
    Great guitar and must have been a cool expierience for you.

I remember rock'in out to Breakin the Chains back in the day..
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited October 2007
    Sounds awesome.
  • Polk addict
    Polk addict Posts: 558
    edited October 2007
    Congratulations!! That brings me to remember kurt kobain died... Oh well...
    Chiranth
    hoosier21 wrote:
    Cobra + SDA's = dead amps laying all around.
  • mantis
    edited October 2007
    GaryZ06 wrote: »
    Killer axe....I have seen Dokken a couple of times and they rocked.George is an insane guitarist with great style.It must of been great to see him jam up close.To bad him and Don hate each other cause a reunion would rule.
    I would enjoy that. Dokken was one of my favorite bands in the 80's due to George. It would be very cool.
    Dan
  • mantis
    edited October 2007
    GV#27 wrote: »
    Great guitar and must have been a cool expierience for you.

I remember rock'in out to Breakin the Chains back in the day..

Call me star struck but it was an experience i'll never forget. He is my hero when it comes to guitar playing. He inspired me to work harder and practice more. His style is not like anyione elses. I love that about him.

The guitar I have been playing alot due to it's so damn comfortable. It's my first esp/ltd guitar as I am a Jackson man. I grew up on Fender and Gibson then ventured into Charvel in the 80's. I love a American Strat for the way they feel. Probably one of the very best guitars for feel for me until I got this one. I can't believe how perfect the neck is. It's like it was made for my hand. I really don't wan to play it to much as I want to get a Glass case for it and display it. When I get some extra mony, I would like to pick up another one to play. that is if there are any around. There is only 100 made. Sucks. But whats cool is now I want to really look at ESP guitars and try them all out.

Dan
    Dan