I'm gonna be a daddy!

2»

Comments

• dane_peterson
    dane_peterson Posts: 1,903
    edited October 2007
    Congratulations man! Good luck on finding a home, I've spent the past month searching.....Which cities are you looking in?

We really like the little communities near Lake Harriet, off Lyndale in Richfield, etc... Really need to come in at <$150,000 though. So it's kinda tough.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited October 2007
    We really like the little communities near Lake Harriet, off Lyndale in Richfield, etc... Really need to come in at <$150,000 though. So it's kinda tough.

Yeah, that could be rough.....The condo I just reserved came in at 191k for 1500SF in Chanhassen, technically at least......It's literally a mile from downtown Chaska.....:confused:

That area is kinda confusing....This cornfield is Chaska, that one's Chanhassen.....ef' it.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited October 2007
    Congrats Dane. :)

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • jwhitakr
    jwhitakr Posts: 568
    edited October 2007
    Congrats Dane! And best of luck with finding a home ... hopefully it's a buyers market in the areas that you are looking in.
    My HT
    HDTV: Panasonic PT-61LCX65 61" Rear Proj. LCD
    AVR: Harman Kardon AVR 235
    Video: 80GB PS3, Toshiba HD-XA1 HD DVD
    Fronts: Polk Audio RTi8
    Center: Polk Audio CSi3
    Amp: Emotiva LPA-1
    Surrounds: Polk Audio R150
    Sub: HSU STF-3

The only true barrier to knowledge is the assumption that you already have it. - C.H. Dodd
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited October 2007
    Congratulations Dane!
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2