CSi5 shipped FedEx 3 day for $225.56

C3 Audio
C3 Audio Posts: 43
edited October 2007 in The Clubhouse
All,
I don't know if anyone needs a CSi5 center channel for their home theater, but Onecall.com has them for $225.56. This price includes FedEx 3day shipping and no tax. MSRP on the Polk website is $480.00. The Polk website also says the CSI5 is a good "timber match" for the SDA's and Monitor series speakers.
If you know of a better deal, chime in. No affiliation with these guy's, just sounds like a good deal.
C3:)
Conrad Johnson PV14L
Rotel RCD-1072 CDP
Carver TFM-25
Polk SDA 1C's with upgraded xovers
Post edited by C3 Audio on

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited October 2007
    with the clear out of the older rti models, I'd say that is expensive. I saw a csi3 for 89$ Cad, that's now 90$ USD ;)
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 5,150
    edited October 2007
    Prices have been bouncing around all over the place for both the CSi3 and CSi5 on amazon.com. From $125 to $150 shipped for the 3, $225 to $300 shipped for the 5. Same thing with RTi4 and 6 bookshelf units. I wonder have we already seen the best of the good deals or if there is more to come to clean out old stock.
    Alea jacta est!
  • sbpolk
    sbpolk Posts: 644
    edited October 2007
    Willow wrote: »
    ... 89$ Cad, that's now 90$ USD ;)

WTH!??!

Man, the good old days are GONE! I remember back when I lived in toronto, $100 american was $165 canadian. Felt like it was $300 canadian! The buck went a long ways! You could trade in a buck for toonie almost, now it won't even buy you a loonie!!:eek:
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell