Week #2 in the NFL...

2»

Comments

• POLKOROLLA
    POLKOROLLA Posts: 74
    edited September 2007
    sorry, let me correct myself before i am corrected GO FAVRE!!! damn backward **** spelling!
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited September 2007
    The Chargers look lost under Norv Turner, no surprise, the guy just isn't head coach material. If I was a bolts fan I be screaming at the GM and owner for **** up a great situation.

My problem with Belichick is that he flat out lied when he said it was a missinterpretation of the rules. That rule about videotaping is as plain as it comes. Based upon what has been investigated so far, the fines are fair. But if more issues come to light in the NFL's investigation, watchout, it will get very ugly for the Pats. In the meantime, it plays right into Belichick's us against the world psychology.

I'm more disappointed in some of the former pro players (Keyshawn Johnson, Howie Long, etc.) who act like it's ok to break the rules. Does integrity not mean anything anymore? If not, there is no hope for the sport, and for society in general.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited September 2007
    Haha...Shady Brady & Bill Belicheat. Surely from a bitter rival, but it made me laugh.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0EU1O-hGxgg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0EU1O-hGxgg&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    Thats effin hilarious, and im a pats fan
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited September 2007
    Oh, I didn't even notice the obligatory Bush bash in that video when I posted it. lol. :rolleyes:
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited September 2007
    Bush bash, ah ppppplllllleeeeaaaasssseeee

Too funny
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited September 2007
    My Titans did well this weekend. They lost but by only 2 points to one of the best teams in the league. And that was with 2 stupid personal fouls on them that cost them a ton of yardage at critical times. They couldve just as easily have won!

Young is doing great and once he gets a little more seasoned I predict he's going to be a stud!
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited September 2007
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited September 2007
    Thats a funny video.

Still, they murdered the Chargers.
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited September 2007
    WOOHOO! GO EAGLES!!!!!

God! They suck!

So glad I'm not a fan.

What a craptastic game. I'm really disappointed because that game had such awesome potential! However, up until the last 40 seconds of the 1st half, that game took place between the 30 yard lines. It's like they forgot about the other 40 yards. The Eagles couldn't stop the ground game at all again. Then again, the Redskins didn't have to worry about the Eagles passing game because there was none. What the hell was McNabb throwing at?

I'll tell you though, I don't think the 'skins will be anything more than a wildcard slot this year but there is a good deal of potential in that team. Campbell needs to settle down. He's way too jittery. He could be the cornerstone to a passing game that could rival the current Patriots passing game if he'd just keep his nerve and get his head in the game. He's a raw talent and he could take the Redskins all the way. Then again, it is his 3rd season already and he should be past this by now. If he doesn't get his act together, I'd can him if I was Joe Gibbs.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • 66chevyIISS
    66chevyIISS Posts: 857
    edited September 2007
    well i sure hope Campbell gets his passing game together for the sake of my Fantasy team lol. All of my WR are flopping and Antione Randel El could spicen it up a little, but he has been riding the bench until Campbell can prove it otherwise!
    My Home Theater (WIP):
    Panasonic AE900 Projector - 126" screen, XBOX 360, Pioneer BDP-320 Bluray
    Receiver: Denon AVR-1905
    Fronts: RTi6's, Center: CSi5, Surrounds: RTi4, Rears: Denon
    Dual Subs: PSW202, and behind the couch Denon 8"

My showcase link:
    Media Room pics