My Letter to the sharrif

2»

Comments

• BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited September 2007
    If he's married/attached, you might snap his photo and post it on a dating site, then mail the profile to the significant other.

Even better, sign him up for free issues of every **** mag you can think of. They will get mailed to his house and his wife will go nuts.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    Love the idea of a **** shooter.. the guys lets his dog out all the time and poops in my yard. oddly enough, I also find 10 of his yellow cigarette buts in my yard when I mow... mysteriously...
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    I did take a picture of him at about 6:55 am as he finished up the vacuum and started washing his car, I would post it if it didn’t violate any board rule.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    If he parks outside liquid weld his doors closed
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited September 2007
    Just call it in. A letter won't get you the response you are looking for.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited September 2007
    Send darla after him! What an idea!
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,425
    edited September 2007
    I'm with Petrym--I was going to suggest a few salvos of Roundup-filled water balloons delivered after midnight.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • madmax
    madmax Posts: 12,434
    edited September 2007
    If you REALLY want to play with him pick up a good high output car tweeter, hook it up to a small amp and feed it with a sine wave from a function generator set somewhere around 15khz to 17khz and aim it at his house. Whenever he starts making noise turn it on. He won't be able to hear it but it will make him crazy and he will think something is wrong physically. Its about the meanest thing you can do to someone without actually hurting them.
    madmax
    Vinyl, the final frontier...

Avantgarde horns, 300b tubes, thats the kinda crap I want... :D
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited September 2007
    Son of a **** that wakes me up at that time on my day off then tells me to F== off deserves an **** whooping. I say beat the hell out of him, if he's bigger than you carry a baseball bat.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2