My new home.

Fireman32
Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
Well I am finally unpacked and moved into my new apartment down here in Morrisville NC. I got the rig all fired up and boy I have missed not listening to it for 9 weeks. Time Warner cable came yesterday and hooked up my cable and internet and was able to watch football in HD today and relax. I am attaching some pics of my new place. There not the best as I took them with my phone.
Post edited by Fireman32 on

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2007
    Looks great; ain't it great to be settled???

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited September 2007
    So now you are "officially" in NC, huh? Welcome! Grab a beer and enjoy! An' hey main, ya' thinkin' maybeaise some folks 'round dease hear parts **spit/ding** dat talc a littl' funnie?
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,185
    edited September 2007
    Nice job man. Looks great.

Dan
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited September 2007
    very cool !

Good to feel like your finally home, eh ?!!
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • Fireman32
    edited September 2007
    treitz3 wrote: »
    So now you are "officially" in NC, huh? Welcome! Grab a beer and enjoy! An' hey main, ya' thinkin' maybeaise some folks 'round dease hear parts **spit/ding** dat talc a littl' funnie?

I dont know what y'all are talking about.
  • beardog03
    beardog03 Posts: 5,550
    edited September 2007
    My Son just moved to SC..
    He relly likes it.
    He was standing outside watching the storm yesterday/this morning
    He get`s deployed back to Iraq for the 3rd time pretty soon (Marines)
    Cary SLP-98L F1 DC Pre Amp (Jag Blue)
    Parasound HCA-3500
    Cary Audio V12 amp (Jag Red)
    Polk Audio Xm Reciever (Autographed by THE MAN Himself) :cool:
    Magnum Dynalab MD-102 Analog Tuna
    Jolida JD-100 CDP
    Polk Audio LSi9 Speaks (ebony)
    SVS PC-Ultra Sub
    AQ Bedrock Speaker Cables (Bi-Wired)
    MIT Shotgun S1 I/C`s
    AQ Black Thunder Sub Cables
    PS Audio Plus Power Cords
    Magnum Dynalab ST-2 FM Antenna
    Sanus Cherry wood Speak Stands
    Adona AV45CS3 / 3 Tier Rack (Black /Gold)

:cool:
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited September 2007
    Fireman32 wrote:
    Funny man! Shudisa sayed "you-ins"?:D

Sorry, the accents crack me up sometimes.....;) I usedta' talc likes ya'll didsup norf 'an all, but this here southern' drrrrrraaaaaawwwwwwwlllllllll has kinda' transfirmed me a lettle biet.

And for your knowledge, the last word of the last paragraph is actually a two syllable word. See, down here we can take a one syllable word and make it into two. The actual word is "bit", but down here, it is referred to as "be-it".

When you get to the point to where you are saying "Ius'dta'beabletocain'tnomo" in one word, call family and tell them that you want a Half Rack 'o beer!;) Seriously, most of us down here are transplants. Enjoy where you are, congrat's on the new crib, and if memory serves...we'll see you at Polkfest!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    Congrats on the new digs.Morrisville isn't that where many of the NASCAR teams have their shops or is it Moorsville?
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • movtarget
    movtarget Posts: 125
    edited September 2007
    GV#27 wrote: »
    Congrats on the new digs.Morrisville isn't that where many of the NASCAR teams have their shops or is it Moorsville?

Close - Mooresville (near Charlotte), about 100 miles southwest of Morrisville (near Raleigh).

Fireman, welcome to the neighborhood! Glad you got all moved in. Did you bring rain with you?

Movtarget
  • Fireman32
    edited September 2007
    movtarget wrote: »
    Close - Mooresville (near Charlotte), about 100 miles southwest of Morrisville (near Raleigh).

Fireman, welcome to the neighborhood! Glad you got all moved in. Did you bring rain with you?

Movtarget

Hope I brought rain. The forcast is calling for it this week. I have the rig all up and running you have to come by one day soon.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,574
    edited September 2007
    Mooresville*

Mooresville is getting pretty big.... is about 10 miles from me!

Actually work there ocasionally.

Welcome to the good ol state of NC ---
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2007
    Dude, that looks like a sweet pad. very impressed here brotha!

if you can slide that whole rig about a foot or 2 to the right, do it. even if the sweetspot wont be centerred on the couch, that speaker is real close to the wall. if you cnat, no big whoop, lord knows placement as is surpasses what is was in the old sh*thole :D
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Fireman32
    edited September 2007
    i was thinking that too. Another option I was thinking was to place the TV on an angle in the corner. As of right now I cant use the whole sectional as it would block all access. If I put the TV in the corner it might work. Will have to play with it when I can get some help moving it.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2007
    Fireman32 wrote: »

Don't make fun of them Dave, it won't be long before you develop the drawl!!!

Nice set up . . . in a couple of weeks you will forget the horror of moving.
  • amulford
    amulford Posts: 5,020
    edited September 2007
    I'm glad to hear everything is workin out, brotha. See ya'll down Georgia.
  • pearsall001
    pearsall001 Posts: 5,065
    edited September 2007
    Looking good Dave. Seems like you things well under control. Homesick for Jersey yet!!! Best of luck on your new crib, job & Southern life.
    "2 Channel & 11.2 HT "Two Channel:Magnepan LRSSchiit Audio Freya S - SS preConsonance Ref 50 - Tube preParasound HALO A21+ 2 channel ampBluesound NODE 2i streameriFi NEO iDSD DAC Oppo BDP-93KEF KC62 sub Home Theater:Full blown 11.2 set up.
  • Fireman32
    edited September 2007
    Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I do not miss jersey at all. I just miss all my friends.
  • shadowofnight
    shadowofnight Posts: 2,735
    edited September 2007
    Good luck in your new place....football in HD too...aint it sweet :)
    The first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited September 2007
    Congrats on getting your Polk RTA-12B at your new place
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Serendipity
    Serendipity Posts: 6,975
    edited September 2007
    Congrats! NC is a wonderful place.
    polkaudio RT35 Bookshelves
    polkaudio 255c-RT Inwalls
    polkaudio DSWPro550WI
    polkaudio XRT12 XM Tuner
    polkaudio RM6750 5.1

Front projection, 2 channel, car audio... life is good!