Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2007
    Wow Joe that picture SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited September 2007
    My condolences on your loss, I must have missed this thread over the weekend.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited September 2007
    joeparaski wrote: »
    Well it's done. Dad died Saturday on my brothers' birthday, and he was laid to rest today, on my 25th wedding anniversary. I took this picture last year, little did I know of the significance.
    Once again, I thank you all for your thoughts and kind words.
    Joe

Attachment not found.

Make copies of that picture, frame them, and give them to your siblings.

Who knows where that path leads, who knows where any of our paths will lead.

What a picture.
    Sal Palooza
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited September 2007
    May God bless you in this rough time...

Family is something we (I) take so lightly at times, but it's truly the most important part we have in this life... glad you have the memories.
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited September 2007
    Joe, so sorry for your loss. The good news is that now he is resting.

Fire up some SDA's in his honor.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited September 2007
    Sorry for your loss. Take care you yourself and your family.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited September 2007
    joeparaski wrote: »
    Nicodemo Albanese (1917-2007) passed away this morning at 9:30 a.m. Attachment not found.

My condolences to you and your family.

He is in a better place and feeling much better.
  • joeparaski
    joeparaski Posts: 1,865
    edited September 2007
    Ok, one more thing that happened that I did not mention. After the funeral, we were all at my moms' place. We laid down some flowers we got from the funeral home on the floor and placed dads' picture in between.

My brothers dog "shadow" a boxer, was wandering around the house looking for dad. He then spotted the flowers and photo, and lay down in front of it for about 5 minutes with the saddest look on his face. The photo was taken with a cell phone so the quality isn't that great.

Joe

Shadow1.jpg
    Amplifiers: 1-SAE Mark IV, 4-SAE 2400, 1-SAE 2500, 2-SAE 2600, 1-Buttkicker BKA 1000N w/2-tactile transducers. Sources: Sony BDP CX7000es, Sony CX300/CX400/CX450/CX455, SAE 8000 tuner, Akai 4000D R2R, Technics 1100A TT, Epson 8500UB with Carada 100". Speakers:Polk SDA SRS, 3.1TL, FXi5, FXi3, 2-SVS 20-29, Yamaha, SVS center sub. Power:2-Monster HTS3500, Furman M-8D & RR16 Plus. 2-SAE 4000 X-overs, SAE 5000a noise reduction, MSB Link DAC III, MSB Powerbase, Behringer 2496, Monarchy DIP 24/96.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited September 2007
    Wow thats amazing.I bet the dog was missing your Dad as you can almost sense his grief from the photo.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited September 2007
    Whoa! That is incredible.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited September 2007
    Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

They truly are mans best friend.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D