Have you ever been attracted to a teacher of yours?

2»

Comments

• bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited August 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    We used to have a lot of people from that area and UNH work there. IIRC, she went to Pinkerton Academy.

An alum we were quite proud of at The Academy, I can assure you.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    Uhh.. No

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • wallstreet
    wallstreet Posts: 1,405
    edited August 2007
    Yep. Now I've gone on to the next generation. Some of my kids have smokin' teachers.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    Michelle Corcoran, 9th Grade French teacher.

Micro-miniskirts, and the legs to match.

Gawd, did I ever slaughter the French language, but ..... I didn't care.
    She was uber-hot !
    Sal Palooza
  • carpenter
    carpenter Posts: 362
    edited August 2007
    "If the global crisis continues, by the end of the year Only two Banks will be operational, the Blood Bank and the Sperm Bank. Then these 2 banks will merge and it will be called 'The Bloody **** Bank'"
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited August 2007
    I grew up in south jersey and we had in the 2nd & 4th grade the Franklin twins. Extremely hot teachers and twins to boot, never got any work done in those 2 grades but the crush both years was worth it.

CRj
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2007
    James Madison High School in Brooklyn. My 10th grade homeroom and English teacher, Marie Reilly. When she turned around and erased the board, the erasing motion made her **** do a small dance that was absolutely sublime.

She wanted me too. I could tell.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    James Madison High School in Brooklyn. My 10th grade homeroom and English teacher, Marie Reilly. When she turned around and erased the board, the erasing motion made her **** do a small dance that was absolutely sublime.

She wanted me too. I could tell.

HA ha ha, that erasing motion could make a nun's, in full habit, behind look sublime!!!:D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2007
    anyone notice the trend the good looking teachers all teach english?

For the most part anyway....
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited August 2007
    Not me. Had a gorgeous woman for a 1st grade teacher. Looked like a skinnier Sheena Easton. Tall though, about 5 foot 11.

Also, in high school, had a hot math teacher, the Italian teacher was a stone cold fox, the German teacher was hot too. One of the music teachers was a little whacked out but nice looking none-the-less. One pf the physical education teachers was nice looking too. We had her as a substitute my sophomore year for the boys "Health Class" (aka: Sex Education) when we had to watch the "Miracle of Life" video. That was a little awkward. There was even speculation about a couple of the nuns. But hey, it was high school. A Catholic one at that. All those girls running around in those plaid skirts and knee-socks...wow! That was one big pile of raging hormones!

I went to a fairly nerdy school for college so the hot female teachers and TAs were few and far between and not in any of my classes.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • markmarc
    markmarc Posts: 2,309
    edited August 2007
    My art teacher in 5th grade (1973) had been a playmate centerfold just a few years earlier. I remember the rumors during the first half of the year, and then that spring one of the 6th grade boys found the issue in his dad's stash. She had the california girl next door look and butterscotch hair. her first name was Karen. The art show had virtually 100% attendance by dad's that year.
    Review Site_ (((AudioPursuit)))
    Founder/Publisher Affordable$$Audio 2006-13.
    Former Staff Member TONEAudio
    2 Ch. System
    Amplifiers: Parasound Halo P6 pre, Vista Audio i34, Peachtree amp500, Adcom GFP-565 GFA-535ii, 545ii, 555ii
    Digital: SimAudio HAD230 DAC, iMac 20in/Amarra,
    Speakers: Paradigm Performa F75, Magnepan .7, Totem Model 1's, ACI Emerald XL, Celestion Si Stands. Totem Dreamcatcher sub
    Analog: Technics SL-J2 w/Pickering 3000D, SimAudio LP5.3 phono pre
    Cable/Wires: Cardas, AudioArt, Shunyata Venom 3
  • Danny Tse
    Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
    edited August 2007
    anyone notice the trend the good looking teachers all teach english?

For the most part anyway....

Yeah, I noticed that....along with French. Too bad my French teacher was a guy and my English teacher was....well....I'm not sure.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited August 2007
    HA ha ha, that erasing motion could make a nun's, in full habit, behind look sublime!!!:D

If you truly believe in that statement, you have some issues friend.
  • Polkitup2
    Polkitup2 Posts: 1,621
    edited August 2007
    What? That he's not Catholic? I'm Catholic and I can recognize a joke.
  • nadams
    nadams Posts: 5,877
    edited August 2007
    Any of the college intern TA's that were in any classes I was in... while in HS. The age difference wasn't enough to make it nasty :D
    Ludicrous gibs!
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited August 2007
    11th grade english teacher. Ms. Armitage. Early 20's, long dark hair and a body blessed by the gods. She was a sweetheart of a person also.
    I ran into her at an Aerosmith concert my senior year in a black leather mini skirt. WOW, the legs:eek:
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • doggie750
    doggie750 Posts: 1,160
    edited August 2007
    my 9th grade teacher................she looks like Charlize Theron with a hotter body and browned beauty. I had a feeling it was mutual........HE HE HE
    Godspeed,
    D0661E

AVR:Pioneer Elite SC-07
    Surrounds: RTis
    2channel:Rti100 (carver driven
    Sub:SVS PB12-Plus/2
    Dedicated AMPs:Adcom GFA535, 2xCarver 1.5t, Carver m1.0t
    Wsrn:Hitachi ultra vision LCD60, 32XBR400
    PowerConditioner: MonsterC HTS5100
    PS3, Toshiba HD A2, etc: SonySACD/ Panasonic gears DIVX.

MR3LIGION: Polkaudio; GSXR; E46; Reeftank;
    Odyclub; Xsimulator; Sony; Zune; Canon