Have you ever been attracted to a teacher of yours?

Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited August 2007 in The Clubhouse
I meant this in a more innocent type of attraction, not like the current teacher-sleeping-with-student type of weirdness.

Thinking back, I never really had any attractive female teachers. Hmmmm....there was this TA in my 8th grade science class though. That's teacher's assistant :D:p
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited August 2007
    There was this one time in Band Camp.......
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    Dr. Kyra Landzelius...
    yuppers.

Former dancer turned anthropology professor. So she was flexible and liked to play with bones.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,980
    edited August 2007
    Oh hell yes! Miss. Menendez, third grade teacher. Hubba, Hubba. It's nice when you get older and are able to start getting to know "teachers" in a whole new sense.:D :p
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited August 2007
    I had a substitute spanish teacher one time, she could have been a model. Saw her all of twice, back in 7th or 8th grade, and STILL remember her.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    I broke up with a girlfriend just as she was about to begin teaching middle school. Oh... the fantasies were lined up. Trust me. C'est blah vie.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited August 2007
    My high school english teacher MS Craig. All of us had a thing for her.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited August 2007
    Miss Parker, my 3rd grade was nice, and my art history teacher at UT.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited August 2007
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited August 2007
    cue the real big fish stories about landing the math teacher in the back of the gym.

I predict this thread gets a ton of views :p
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited August 2007
    Yes, and I can't name her because I dated her during senior year. :D
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited August 2007
    2nd grade, Miss Ellwanger.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited August 2007
    mmmm, I think every guy in my HS coveted Mrs. Beck. I don't even remember what subject she taught, but my entire senior class was dead set on being the 1st one of us to "hit it". Some claimed to have come close, but I think she enjoyed all the free labor she got around her house from horny HS students :) For the record, she turned out to be happily married and never touched a one of us. Those short skirts though......mmmmmmm.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited August 2007
    petrym wrote: »
    2nd grade, Miss Ellwanger.

he he he he, L Wanger
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited August 2007
    My 10th grade English teacher....Ms. Burns. Wow....stories to tell but I won't go there.
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • Systems
    Systems Posts: 14,873
    edited August 2007
    No, never had a hot teacher amazingly.

Seemed like all my teachers were the old school mid life evil nasty women with mustache types that dragged yer arss to the front of the room with their nails and forced you to write your name on the board.
    Testing
    Testing
    Testing
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    That's what I find hot.
  • petrym
    edited August 2007
    Shizelbs wrote: »
    he he he he, L Wanger
    I knew somebody would go there... ;)
  • petrym
    edited August 2007
    Off topic (but about a teacher): I grew up in Northbrook IL and went to Glenbrook North HS (later of that Powderpuff football hazing fame). I had a science teacher, Mr. Lindwall, that really got me interested in the sciences, but it turns out he was leading a double life. Here's an article about what happened to him, and I shudder to think if I was in his sights. Warning, this article is graphic and contains details of sexual assault and murder. :(
    Mr Lindwall article
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2007
    Ms. Boss, 3rd grade and Mrs. Webb frosh year. Hummana hummana hummana.

Anyone remember the whole Pamela Smart affair back in the early 90's??

She worked at Winnacunnet HS in Hampton NH which was not far from where I lived and a lot of teachers from WHS would wait tables at my restaurant during the summer. Anyhow, I knew quite a few people that new her and the kid that she was banging, Billy Flynn. He had actually put in an application to wash dishes at the restaurant but was too young to be hired.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Slightly off/on topic:
    How 'bout the hottest teacher from the Hot for Teacher video?

My vote goes to the phys/ed teach with the short, spiky blond hair. Though, I'm normally a brunette kinda guy.
  • dylan
    dylan Posts: 453
    edited August 2007
    Far from attraction, but my sophomore calc teacher was both double-jointed and had a big chicken wing.

So when she pointed at the board, her elbow would bend back at an impossible angle, and her arm flop would sway back and forth.

I think I just threw up a little thinking about it...
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited August 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    Anyone remember the whole Pamela Smart affair back in the early 90's??

Yup, I grew up in Derry/Londonderry, which is where her husband was murdered. Big news around our parts, as you can imagine.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    I don't remember fourth grade very well because Miss (big ****) Moran had the blood from the big head always pumped into the little one.
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    Yup, I grew up in Derry/Londonderry, which is where her husband was murdered. Big news around our parts, as you can imagine.

Ayuh, the same neck of the woods. You may know the restaurant, the Weathervane in Kittery (ME).....accross from the Kittery Trading Post.

We used to have a lot of people from that area and UNH work there. IIRC, she went to Pinkerton Academy.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited August 2007
    Do Sunday school teachers count? Don't remember her name but I know I was a sinner for the thoughts that were going through my head. Hell, I might have even broke a commandment, too.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2007
    My 6th grade english teacher was miss massachusetts......boooooyahhh
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,685
    edited August 2007
    I married my college Developmental Biology TA, does that count?

It was quite a few years later; perfectly above board I assure you.
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2007
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I married my college Developmental Biology TA, does that count?

It was quite a few years later; perfectly above board I assure you.

When it comes to TA's anything goes, they are fair game. Unfortunately the ones I have had over the past few years fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
  • janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited August 2007
    The infatuation with female teachers was from grade 1 to 8. A few that I recollect. After that, the attention shifted to female students.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited August 2007
    My first grade teacher... Whenever she would talk to me, my face would get all red and I'd be really shy. But she was hot.... you know how horny first graders are..... right?
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27