2»

Comments

• Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited August 2007
    papa rainbow?

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited August 2007
    Ya got it Ricardo...
    entiende mi espanol es muy malo.
    Como se llama "rainbow" en enspanol?
    y "unicorn"?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    edited August 2007
    rainbow=arcoiris
    unicorn=unicornio

So...what the hell are you trying to say????

SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    That mi padre es muy suave.
    Props to Dad.

And congrats again on attempting vinyl. I can't imagine how awesome that rig is going to sound.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    edited August 2007
    Well, we're all glad he's not dead :)

Next time you come bring some records.

SOPA
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Me too...
    Glad to have him back in the game.

And the albums will get tagged along... no worries.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    It's hobolicious, I'll put your boy on city block, it's hobolicious, you want a taste of chicken stock?! *dance club beat*
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Just between you and me Doro...
    never trust a hobo around your:
    1)trash
    2)wife
    3)can o' beans
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    It's hobolicious, I'll put your boy on city block, it's hobolicious, you want a taste of chicken stock?! *dance club beat*
    A Fergie Knockoff? LOL

regards snow
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    Just between you and me Doro...
    never trust a hobo around your:
    1)trash
    2)wife
    3)can o' beans

I hire a hobo every year to stand in my drive-way and sing Christmas tunes whilst sitting on a keg of Natural Bohemian.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Never underestimate the Power of the Hobo...
    especially when he's ridin' the rails...
    and especially when he's rockin' a can of beans.

Einstein's Theory of Vagrants:
    Hobo(Christmas tunes)+violas=fun and/or the distinct smell of urine
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Hoboes suxors Pthuggy....
    But "Hoboes" are so much more than that.

"Hoboes" are on Blueberry Hill.
    Tryin' to snag your wallet.
    And your can o' beans....
  • ZombiesCuz
    ZombiesCuz Posts: 19
    edited August 2007
    It took forever for me to remember this site, Mr. Berko. Your beloved cousin would appreciate his efforts being rewarded with a response.
    I heard about the mishap with the phone and wanted an update, if there is one.
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2007
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    ZombiesCuz wrote: »
    It took forever for me to remember this site, Mr. Berko. Your beloved cousin would appreciate his efforts being rewarded with a response.
    I heard about the mishap with the phone and wanted an update, if there is one.

Charger is en route... so all is good with the world. The planet keeps spinning Senor Germ. Mucho macho gracias for taking the time to pull this site from the deep, dark recessess of your brain...

which I know is very deep...
    and very dark.

Ladies and gents of Club Polk. My Cousin!!! Even more undead than me, but with half the stank.
  • ZombiesCuz
    edited August 2007
    Jay-swan, the mishap was more directed toward the unfortunate circumstance of the unattained message. I was more curious as to how is going to be resolved.... if at all, young man.
    Pack up your **** and move, damn it.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    It will be... Melissa's working on it as we speak. Never is easy between the Administration and the people in the trenches. Serious lack of communication.
  • ZombiesCuz
    edited August 2007
    I smell like Random (a la the hat) and **** (a la my mother(stop sleeping with her(((forget about 'HER'))))).......
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Great then...
    think about Cormier on the mound tonight. Catch the fever. A double dose of Circus Jo-Jo and Cormier. Woo hoo.
  • ZombiesCuz
    edited August 2007
    I hoped you would be quicker than that on the uptake from my last post, I gave you too much credit. You asked for discretion....

Having Jo-Jo and Cormier in the rotation is like putting a tennis ball practice machine on the mound, turning it on easy and hoping the 'Braves Bombers' took enough 'creatine'.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    No... I read ya loud and clear. And thanks for the concern. Seriously.

And there is never enough Creatine. Prime example... last night. Jo-Jo the Clown actually blamed the ball. Did you hear that flaming pile of shinola?
  • ZombiesCuz
    edited August 2007
    I didn't catch that part, but I do enjoy a Jo-Jo tumble off the mound.
    Hey you should PM a link for a picture of you, my lady is coming over and I want her to think of you while I'm putting it to her.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    For some reason ..... this thread ..... I'm not sure if I'm starting to .........
    ..... trip ..... or get excited ....... or both !!!
    Sal Palooza
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited September 2007
    Back again.....
    Sittin' next to mi papa

And he sez "poo"