Me and mi papa muerto

zombie boy 2000
zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
edited September 2007 in The Clubhouse
My dad rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
Post edited by zombie boy 2000 on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited August 2007
    I don't know him but if he doesn't stop calling my house I'm gonna call the cops.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • BottomFeeder
    BottomFeeder Posts: 1,684
    edited August 2007
    Er, ah, uhm...doesn't "muerto" mean DEAD?
    "Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then." Bob Seger
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    "Muerto" means RAINBOWS..
    unicorn sytle.

beeyactch(emoticon)
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I don't know him but if he doesn't stop calling my house I'm gonna call the cops.

Sirens?
    Andybody?
    Anybody?
    Beuller?
    Beuller?

Beuller?
  • BottomFeeder
    edited August 2007
    "Muerto" means RAINBOWS..
    unicorn sytle.

Unicorn style? What dat?

In Spanish, "muerto" does indeedy mean deed!

Don't mean to pry, just curious! :o
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited August 2007
    So .... as far as I can determine .... your dead dad (who was a cop) enjoyed it unicorn-style under a rainbow ?

:confused::)
    Sal Palooza
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    Not sure here what he is referring to other than perhaps El muerto an aztec zombie superhero.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited August 2007
    so the rainbow did have the gold and the dead guy found it.

RT1
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2007
    Dangit. You mean a dead guy beat me to it? Man I must be really slow.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Slap a gold star on ol' Tedwick and make him a cheese sammich.
    As he's nailed it again.

Thanks guys for playing and please be sure to tip your waitress....
  • BottomFeeder
    edited August 2007
    Rats!

How could I not have known that?!
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    But you did.
    Or dreamt that you did.

Or maybe you dreamt that Senor Kafka el Cucaracha was riding a unicorn and vomiting rainbows all over your dreams while Sir Elton John serenaded the whole sordid affair with "Circle of Life".
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited August 2007
    ZB2k you are too much right now!!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited August 2007
    yeah....he must be smoking some good stuff...

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Willow
    edited August 2007
    HTrookie wrote: »
    yeah....he must be smoking some good stuff...

that or he's in withdrawal.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Which one give you the "shakes"?
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2007
    damn son, hook me UUUUUPPPPP!

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Check in your left pocket.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited August 2007
    This thread has gone psychedelic!
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    I'm hoping you're thinking "Jefferson Airplane" psychadelic...
    None of that "Jefferson Starship".

That won't do at all. Cuz I may have built this city. But I didn't build it with rock and roll.
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited August 2007
    I'm totally confused...but it has nothing to do with this thread...which I understand completely (which confuses me as well...but I digress...).
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Pay no attention Shackdaddy. That's just the sound of the universe imploding.

And/or Chuck James giving up four dingers in 3 2/3rds last night. We could have used one of your Vol's offensive lineman on the mound last night. He would have fared better....
  • Willow
    edited August 2007
    That's just the sound of the universe imploding.

You sure it's not your bong that's imploding ?
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited August 2007
    "crack'n corn an' I don't care" -- crack'n sumpin', but it ain't corn...

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • BottomFeeder
    edited August 2007
    Gmorf kabik lubamkir padadski grrabinski alooba!
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    I've been out of town for a few days and I come back to this!:eek: :confused::D
  • shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    edited August 2007
    Pay no attention Shackdaddy. That's just the sound of the universe imploding.

Well...that's a relief! I thought it was something serious.
    "Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Never underestimate the Power of the Hobo...
    especially when he's ridin' the rails...
    and especially when he's rockin' a can of beans.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited August 2007
    posting from home???? bored???

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited August 2007
    Define "home"....
    Back in Bravo country.
    Hangin' with pops.

Papa muerto.