Comments

• snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    phew.....my eyes are still bleeding though.....:(
    Sorry Bagged. :p

I couldndt resist being a smartass.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2007
    snow wrote: »
    Sorry Bagged. :p

I couldndt resist being a smartass.

REGARDS SNOW

NP, that's what band-aids are for.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    Mark, you can go look at some delicious hunks in the "Joy" thread. That should heal your sore eyes right up!:p :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Mark, you can go look at some delicious hunks in the "Joy" thread. That should heal your sore eyes right up!:p :D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't even start you......this night is already been downhill....... haha
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Here is something to make you feel better Mark!:D
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Yummo!!!!:D

Don't you feel better now!:p :D:D:D:D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    I cant see, the blood is blurring my eyes
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you remove it!

MUAHHHHHH
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited August 2007
    Yeah...I don't know.

It's something about older men.

This reminds me of the last time I met Chris Hansen.
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you remove it!

MUAHHHHHH

Not cool Cathy. I'm gonna go watch ****(women only, thanks) for the rest of the night just to get that thought outta my head. :p

oh btw, when you gonna come clubbin' with us :D
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited August 2007
    Destiney

I know a Destiney. . . you don't happen to work at the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas, do you?
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    :D Enjoy!:eek: :D

I'm long past the clubbin days Mark! The last time I did it, I came out & I was shouting at my girlfriend & she was shouting at me & people were looking at us like we were crazy!:eek: We just couldn't hear each other over the ringing in our ears from all the loud music & shouting in each others ears all night long trying to have a conversation!:eek:

It was at the Rattlesnake club down on Boylston Street!

Now a days, I go out to a nice quiet restaurant, have a nice dinner & glass of wine, come home & have some more wine & listen to my system at a reasonable volume!:D
    Not cool Cathy. I'm gonna go watch ****(women only, thanks) for the rest of the night just to get that thought outta my head. :p

oh btw, when you gonna come clubbin' with us :D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007

I'm long past the clubbin days Mark! The last time I did it, I came out & I was shouting at my girlfriend & she was shouting at me & people were looking at us like we were crazy!:eek: We just couldn't hear each other over the ringing in our ears from all the loud music & shouting in each others ears all night long trying to have a conversation!:eek:

Now a days, I go out to a nice quiet restaurant, have a nice dinner & glass of wine, come home & have some more wine & listen to my system at a reasonable volume!:D

You're missing a good time......the mechanical bull over at The Liquor Store on Boylston is calling your name!!! hear it? :)
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited August 2007
    I can't belive I just read this whole thread:rolleyes:
    I can't take the clubs anymore either. I just can't take the big crowds indoors these days at the meat markets.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    MSALLA wrote: »
    I can't take the clubs anymore either. I just can't take the big crowds indoors these days at the meat markets.

haha the meat market! it's what's for dinner!

That's what im gonna call the clubs from now on.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    snow wrote: »
    Thanks Bill. Actually this is why im called snow. ROTFLMAO :p

Ha ha . That made me laugh. :)
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    MSALLA wrote: »

Hey Mike how's it going? Long time Bro!
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    I know a Destiney. . . you don't happen to work at the Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas, do you?

No, but it sounds like a very fun place to work.
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007

Why reasonable? :D
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Because I still want to be able to hear w/o aids when I'm 65 yrs old!
    Why reasonable? :D
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    :D ROFLOL!! Good one Mark!:D
    haha the meat market! it's what's for dinner!

That's what im gonna call the clubs from now on.
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    :eek: :rolleyes: Yeah it's saying come let me break every bone in your body!:eek: :eek: :eek: No thanks!:D

You're missing a good time......the mechanical bull over at The Liquor Store on Boylston is calling your name!!! hear it? :)