For the Ladies

Comments

• cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited August 2007
    How old are you Destiney?

You've got to be on track to hold the record for the youngest female on this board.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • dholmes
    dholmes Posts: 1,136
    edited August 2007
    girl addicted, lets see a pic of you!
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • SolidSqual
    SolidSqual Posts: 5,218
    edited August 2007
    Is this thread really still continuing? Just submit the pic and prove Destiney is really your stage name. Lets get this thread finished.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    All right all you flippin whiners go back to the pretty women thread where you belong!;) :D

CMY, she has already stated that she is 18.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Shack, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!:D
    shack wrote: »
    What planet are you from? Any woman past the age of 29 would rather be called a girl. Prior to that age they are girls who think they are women....and after they are women who want to be girls again.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited August 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    pj463b1h.jpg

ROTFLMAO!!! I'd bet my house they want to be called Golden Girls instead of "Mid-life Mamas."
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited August 2007
    Just by posting in this thread you guys have admitted to being a bunch of ladies.:)
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    SolidSqual wrote: »
    Is this thread really still continuing? Just submit the pic and prove Destiney is really your stage name. Lets get this thread finished.

You're bound and determined to prove I'm a man or a stripper (I haven't quite figured out which one you believe yet), aren't you?

It's coming on a little strong and annoying, mind you.

Though, when I went to a concert and talked to one of the band members, he thought "Destiney" was my stripper name...
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • Girl_Addicted
    Girl_Addicted Posts: 195
    edited August 2007
    dholmes wrote: »

I don't believe I am a "male hunk," thank you very much.
    Trey (5:22:24 AM): my Taylos have copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:22:26 AM): they shiney
    Destiney (5:22:39 AM): ahaha
    Destiney (5:22:57 AM): that gives wrong pictures of you lovingly caressing your taylos copper phase plugs
    Trey (5:23:25 AM): >_>
    Trey (5:23:27 AM): Mayyybe
    Trey (5:23:31 AM): I do dust them, does this count?
    Destiney (5:23:22 AM): do you linger?
    Trey (5:23:49 AM): not normally
    Destiney (5:23:35 AM): then its okaaaaay
  • dholmes
    edited August 2007
    Sorry I thought you where a girl!
    My HT set-up Panasonic front proj, 120 in ws screen, ATI amp,Integra 9.8 pre-pro, 2 Polk rti150, cp 1000, 4 fx 1000, Pioneer blu-ray 2 SVS sub pb 12-ultra 2, & Paragon popcorn popper. ps 3 Coaster leather HT recliners.
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited August 2007
    Perhaps you would like to post your pic here? since this is a thread about male hunks like myself....... ROTLMFAO

Personally I dont think its appropriate for young ladies to be posting there pics on a public forum. Nor for the guys to ask to see them.

my 2 cents

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited August 2007
    snow wrote: »
    Perhaps you would like to post your pic here? since this is a thread about male hunks like myself....... ROTLMFAO

Personally I dont think its appropriate for young ladies to be posting there pics on a public forum. Nor for the guys to ask to see them.

my 2 cents

REGARDS SNOW

you're just jealous cause we dont want to see a pic of you.

(kidding, i agree)
  • dholmes
    edited August 2007
    SSSShh??tttt I was just joking lighten up!!!! Im not toooo much of a perv!!! I Didnt want to hurt anyones feelings
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    it's ok, we know you werent joking, we dont mind.
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    you're just jealous cause we dont want to see a pic of you.

(kidding, i agree)
    My pic would scare most people, and I dont want the ladies to quit talking to me alltogether so I probally wont be posting mine in this thread :D lmao

Its only that there are so many weirdos out there online and if someone wants to see a pic of destiney its probablly best if they send a pm asking for it. or ask for her myspace name im pretty sure she has one and if she wants to respond to these requests it can be done in a more private setting.

Im pretty sure that most of the fellows on here dont want there teenage daughters posting pics of themselves in a thread like this or at least i wouldndt want it.

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    My pic would scare most people, and I dont want the ladies to quit talking to me alltogether so I probally wont be posting mine in this thread :D lmao

Its only that there are so many weirdos out there online and if someone wants to see a pic of destiney its probablly best if they send a pm asking for it. or ask for her myspace name im pretty sure she has one and if she wants to respond to these requests it can be done in a more private setting.

Im pretty sure that most of the fellows on here dont want there teenage daughters posting pics of themselves in a thread like this or at least i wouldndt want it.

REGARDS SNOW

Thanks, I just ate dinner, i wanna keep it down for atleast an hour before I vomit it up.

Sometimes I forget I'm in the significantly younger minority on this forum(of coursr AB is the little one). Now if it was at college like I am now, id be asking for facebook, myspace, phone numbers, emails........being 22 is fun. :D
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    SSSShh??tttt I was just joking lighten up!!!! Im not toooo much of a perv!!! I Didnt want to hurt anyones feelings
    Never said you were a perv lol. and my feelings arent hurt,

But with as many members as we have on CP im certain without a doubt there are a few pervs here and they would certainly take advantage of a situation if given the oppurtunity.

REGARDS SNOW
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    Thanks, I just ate dinner, i wanna keep it down for atleast an hour before I vomit it up.
    I dont look that bad do I? :D :eek: :D lmao

REGARDS SNOW
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited August 2007
    I dont look that bad do I? :D :eek: :D lmao

REGARDS SNOW

Nice tooth.:D
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    Nice tooth.:D
    Thanks Bill. Actually this is why im called snow. ROTFLMAO :p
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    Thanks Bill. Actually this is why im called snow. ROTFLMAO :p

what.....on....earth......my eyes are bleeding :mad:
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited August 2007
    You trying to piss off wingnut and cfrizz?:eek: Good luck surviving?:eek: :D
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    engtaz wrote: »
    You trying to piss off wingnut and cfrizz?:eek: Good luck surviving?:eek: :D
    Actually no. Im hoping they will see the humor in this situation.:D

REGARDS SNOW
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    ought oh....cfrizz is viewing...
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    Yup, definately a full moon!:eek: :p:D

You all have got Destiney wound up & snappin like there's no tomorrow!

It started out fun but now I'm worn out from all of it!
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    ought oh....cfrizz is viewing...
    Thats actually not me Cathy, im much more handsome than that :D lol.

REGARDS SNOW
  • cfrizz
    edited August 2007
    WAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm sure you are Snow! And a lot warmer too!
  • BaggedLancer
    edited August 2007
    Thats actually not me Cathy, im much more handsome than that :D lol.

REGARDS SNOW

phew.....my eyes are still bleeding though.....:(
  • snow
    edited August 2007
    cfrizz wrote: »
    WAAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm sure you are Snow! And a lot warmer too!
    Awwww Thanks :)

REGARDS SNOW