Prayer needed...customer threatening suicide

2»

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited August 2007
    Ben be very careful that you don't become her crutch, It is very easy for her to latch on to you as her savior. This happens all the time and you will have a tough time separating from this.

This may not be the case, but i would venture that it happens about half the time.

She is already sending me emails. I should have told her to jump!
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited August 2007
    YIKES!!! Tell her to contact her pastor, or get in touch with a counselor, you are not qualified to address her problems.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2007
    ben62670 wrote: »
    Thanks for your prayers guys. If you would continue to pray that would be great. She is Jewish, but doesn't know Jesus.
    Thanks Again
    Ben
    I'll definitely be praying for her.

Do you have a first name to go along with the story? Kinda makes it easier to pray for her.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • ben62670
    edited August 2007
    audiobliss wrote: »
    I'll definitely be praying for her.

Do you have a first name to go along with the story? Kinda makes it easier to pray for her.

Yes her name is Stacey.
    I appreciate prayer's for her. My 4 YO daughter. and I pray for many people every night. So PM me if you have request.
    Sincerely Ben
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited August 2007
    Thanks. Stacey's on my list now.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Nisqually Dave
    Nisqually Dave Posts: 220
    edited August 2007
    Just relize if she does do something crazy it is not your fault. You did what was the best thing. Your family will not need the burden of this womens pain and problems evn though you may feel for her. Cut and run as soon as possible.
  • ben62670
    edited August 2007
    Just relize if she does do something crazy it is not your fault. You did what was the best thing. Your family will not need the burden of this womens pain and problems evn though you may feel for her. Cut and run as soon as possible.

I realize that her actions are her actions, and not my responsibility. The Bible states (paraphrased) "what good is it to say be good, and go on your way?". I feel its our duty as believers to help one another, but not to take the mental burden. I am very tired as I type this, but you get the general gist of what I am saying.
    Thanks Ben
    Thanks
    Ben