NASA Booze Ban

janmike
janmike Posts: 6,146
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
12-hour booze ban for NASA. What a concept.

12-Hour Booze Ban
Michael ;)
In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
Post edited by janmike on

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited July 2007
    I intentionally try to do shots with pilots when in the lounge, waiting for my flight.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • janmike
    edited July 2007
    If you buy them a few they may even let you have a crack at flying the plane.
    Michael ;)

NORTH of 60°
  • DarqueKnight
    DarqueKnight Posts: 6,765
    edited July 2007
    I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that being stone drunk is a requirement for some astronauts to allow themselves to be strapped atop a rocket full of high explosive and shot into space.;)

P.S. Scientific studies have shown that booze significantly reduces some airline pilots' fear of heights.
    Proud and loyal citizen of the Digital Domain and Solid State Country!
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited July 2007
    Well, there goes that career.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited July 2007
    janmike wrote: »
    If you buy them a few they may even let you have a crack at flying the plane.

That would be fantastic. I could even trade them some Polk Audio gear for flight time.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited July 2007
    CNN who? Fox News what?

All I need is the 'view new posts' link on Club Polk for all the late breaking hooplah.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • janmike
    edited July 2007
    Here's your co-pilot Mark. That would be some ride.
    Michael ;)

NORTH of 60°
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited July 2007
    I'm going to go out on a limb and speculate that being stone drunk is a requirement for some astronauts to allow themselves to be strapped atop a rocket full of high explosive and shot into space.;)

P.S. Scientific studies have shown that booze significantly reduces some airline pilots' fear of heights.

Agreed 100%, I know I would need a shot or 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, ... ,20 to get my **** strapped to that candle. But love it when it goes off its just beautiful to watch. :)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma