MANTIS/Aaron....etc-ROTEL-STUDIO 100'S

Options
SPEAKER7
SPEAKER7 Posts: 355
edited September 2002 in Speakers
Dan,Aaron,Russman,Troy

I was wondering if you may heard/listened to the Rotel (rc1070,rb1080) paired up with the Paradigms(studio 100's) through out all the auditions that you have experienced through work and pleasure.

I am wondering if you think this combo will blend together well.......I know your Rotel does blend very well with your Lsi's 15 and also with some of the B&W's that you have previously mentioned.

I may be leaning towards the Paradigms but have not officially made up my decision.......the Paradigms are priced lower here in Canada because they are manufactured here. But all the dealers here in my town do not carry both the Rotels and Paradimgs at the same store...........so I can not have them paired up together and see how they may blend together..........I know that the Paradigms are not best speakers around but the price is pretty good...........The Lsi's are more expensive here in Canada and probably sound better than the Paradigms but I guess second best may be okay for now.

thanks!

dc.

t:confused::confused:
Post edited by SPEAKER7 on

Comments

• HBombToo
    HBombToo Posts: 5,256
    edited September 2002
    Options
    Aaron is AWOL!!!! I Think?
    ***WAREMTAE***
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited September 2002
    Options
    speaker7,
    I never heard the 2 mated together.It would be best if you did before you spend your money.

Both products are fine, but they might not play nice together.
    See if you can locate a dealer that carries both,if not it's a role of the dice.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.