Im off......

RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
Headed out to Little Rock tonight, who knows tomorrow. Indy? Nashville?

I'll be in Latrobe Friday night - then plan to trek through Jersey and Baltimore Sunday & Monday of next week.

If you don't hear back from me by Wednesday at the latest - please send the CSI guys to George's abode, then Mark's. Have them look for disturbed soil, or fresh concrete in the basement.

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited June 2007
    Who said you were going to get buried?

I have access to trash trucks and trashmen who don't ask questions and lack scruples.

There have already been discussions.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited June 2007
    Shoot me a pm when ya'll are done with him in Jersey. I'll round up the DFW crew and raid his place.

Have a great trip Russman!
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    I'm in. Does someone have a truck? These speakers are effing huge!!!
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited June 2007
    I have access to a truck or two. We should be good.
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited June 2007
    My brother is staying here while I'm gone. He's armed and doesn't have a whole lot to live for, so keep that in mind.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited June 2007
    You driving? If you need a place to stay in SW Ohio, just let me know.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • AndyGwis
    edited June 2007
    It's cool. I've been training my new pit bull to take the first shot or two, giving us enough time to take your bro out.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,950
    edited June 2007
    Gotta wonder why Russ is getting out of Dodge for a few days.

George,Russ's audio closet isn't the size of a 2 car garage for a reason.I suggest you tack on a GPS device to anything thats not nailed down.And be very leary when you dive into a pie at Russo's.....Russ likes to hog all the corners.....****.:)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited June 2007
    Russ have a great trip. If you feel like treking up to north jersey let me know.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    whats with the whirlwind tour, just taking a road trip?
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • avguytx
    avguytx Posts: 1,628
    edited June 2007
    I like Little Rock. I'm there about once every month or and there are a lot of nice restaurants to go to. If you're there for dinner time, check out Cajuns Wharf on Cantrell. It's a great seafood restaurant and bar that's been there forever and has a deck that looks out on the Arkansas River. I've had many a good time there! That and I grew up in Arkansas too.

That's a long **** road trip from North Texas. What are you headed all the way up there for?
    Richard? Who's your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa? Or is it........................Spanky?.................................Sinner.
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited June 2007
    I think we know you're off, but if I would've know you were headed this way I might have invited you to find the sound of my lousy room! Hope you have a good trip and don't make friends with a member of the ASP. :D
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    If you roll through Nashville, give me a holler. I'll shoot you a PM.
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    Russ,

Let me know if you're heading across 76. We could do lunch in Hershey or Harrisburg on your way to the zoo if you want to get together. Of course there's always beer and a bed here if you need it.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • candyliquor35m
    candyliquor35m Posts: 2,267
    edited June 2007
    Free delivery. I'm gonna remember that next time.
  • RuSsMaN
    edited June 2007
    Just outside of Little Rock, actually I got IN to Dodge. 1500 Quad Cab.

Visting some of my lady's family up in PA and VA, and hitting up a couple friend for a couple hots and a cot along the way.

Baby Arm.
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,978
    edited June 2007
    Have fun!
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2007
    Russ is bad, he is NATIONWIDE.

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,031
    edited June 2007
    Have a fun trip, Russ.
  • ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    doesnt sound like you'll be swinging North Jersey, but if you get sidetracked and need an emergency place to crash, just give me a holler
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2007
    please send the CSI guys
    ....or, not.

Have fun broham!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    Mark who? :)
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    Mark's about an hour and 15 minutes from me. . .You guys are welcome. If you can make it just give me a days notice.
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    If you need anything, I'm severely overstocked. I can send it down with Russ.
  • AndyGwis
    edited June 2007
    What do you have available, GG? It just so happens that Russ and I are very close (geographically speaking), and I'm always in the market for a deal :)
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    Mostly mid-fi for the office, garage, bedroom, and always a few oddballs/collectibles. I could make a killing on ebay or the other forum, but I'm too lazy to get off my **** and shoot images of this stuff. Maybe when I retire.

Don't ask for a list, it would be stone impossible.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited June 2007
    Mostly mid-fi for the office, garage, bedroom, and always a few oddballs/collectibles. I could make a killing on ebay or the other forum, but I'm too lazy to get off my **** and shoot images of this stuff. Maybe when I retire.

Don't ask for a list, it would be stone impossible.

Maybe a garage sale find Audio Research pre?:D
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited June 2007
    Good luck on your trip. Wish I could do something like that!

I would love to meet lots of polkies:)
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Let me know when your in Latrobe. It's only about 20 miles down the road from me. Even if we just say hello and have a cold one. I'll PM you my phone number.
    Carl

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,806
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, uhhh, if you are planning on being at George's this Saturday, I can't make it. I'm sure that's a big disappointment. :rolleyes: But we are heading down to Cecil County Dragway for the qualifying rounds for the NSCA 9th Annual Jim Sellers Memorial Race. The car is a contender and a few people even said so. Ran a best of 9.41 at 160.58 MPH tonight. That's a low E.T., no doubt but that MPH number means it should be in the 8.20 second range. So I'll be in Maryland on Saturday, possibly Sunday if we get into the Quick 8. Maybe next time.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!