• George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    "I am the jackass"

Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo
  • TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited June 2007
    Any chance of having to ziz in a cup before you pull chalks, Pancho?

BDJ
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited June 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    It was admittedly just a copy and paste job. Fail. :o

so them i AM the only club polker who does this with m&m's?

el burro jefe

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • george daniel
    george daniel Posts: 12,096
    edited June 2007
    So much for "bedside manner" :rolleyes:
    JC approves....he told me so. (F-1 nut)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited June 2007
    The jack of all asses.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited June 2007
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited June 2007
    TroyD wrote: »
    Any chance of having to ziz in a cup before you pull chalks, Pancho?

BDJ

Chocks. The word is chocks.

ME? Yeah, randomly same as every other swinger in our business, although they haven't yanked my name in awhile. If and when they do before I AMF, I wonder what my new blood pressure meds will do for the flavor.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited June 2007
    BIZILL wrote: »
    so them i AM the only club polker who does this with m&m's?

el burro jefe

Pfft, I'll squash you like bug.
  • jtgranby
    jtgranby Posts: 887
    edited June 2007

George

Boy is Joey in for a rude awakening. We know what kind of patients come through the ED. I think Joey should look into becoming a gas passer where all his patients are asleep :D

JT
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    On the karma wheel of life, we all get what we have coming. Christians say, that we reap what we sow. Treat other people the way you want to be treated. I know that Joey can rub some people the wrong way, so be it. Others seem to like him.

I have no horse in this race or dog in this fight. Carry on, there are much more important things in life.
    Carl

• Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,549
    edited June 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    Sorry, I had to run out right after I posted the jackass email. I wanted to bring up another tidbit about my buddy.

In a conversation, relayed to me, about his pending medical career, Joey responded that he wasn't interested in working with people that have disabilites or handicaps as they were too much trouble. He said this as he was standing in front of a gentleman in a wheelchair!!!

Talk about a jackass. :rolleyes:

WTH? When did I say that?

You are a jackass Jesse... who cares. It's not it's something new.

I understand you've helped out quite a few people and you're a friend to a lot of others here.

But to me, you're a jackass.. plain and simple. Either way, great job posting PMs. Another sign of a jackass.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    What Would Jackass Do? (wwjd)

Cheers,
    Johnny Knoxville
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007
    I'd probably make a pretty good doctor myself if I didn't have to deal with the sick, injured, handicapped.....
    Guess I should've thought of that BEFORE I went to boom school.

Emperor Jackass

Never said that I didnt want to deal with the sick and injured and handicapped.

THAT is a blatant lie. I kid you not. NEVER did I say that.

Never said that. Anyone who knows me in real life knows I wouldn't say that.
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007

Like I said, never said that about the handicapped guy... I don't even know where Jesse got that.

And if you were in the ER, I'd take care of you top notch so no worries about my bedside manner... so relax there. Judging me via your monitor isn't the best way about things.
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007
    jtgranby wrote: »
    George

Boy is Joey in for a rude awakening. We know what kind of patients come through the ED. I think Joey should look into becoming a gas passer where all his patients are asleep :D

JT

Relax there guy.
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007
    F1nut wrote: »
    I have no problem stirring this pot because it needs stirring and remember, I didn't contact him, he contacted me.

There's a difference between stirring the pot and making up a BLATANT LIE (especially about my career)!

What's wrong with you man? You can post anything you want... but don't ever make stuff up, Jackass.
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007
    He fears picking a fight here, so he tries to do it over e-mail? Hahahahahahaha....Nice one dude.

Yeah, because I don't like to air dirty laundry for everyone to see.. this place is about audio first and foremost so I apologize for not airing my dirty laundry out in the audio forums.
  • Joey_V
    edited June 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I have failed in trying to find a purpose to this thread.

Same here. Guy's an idiot.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited June 2007
    Forum Rule #4

If you have an issue with someone on Club Polk, handle it via PM. Please take this advice from someone who knows intimately about the fallout from public displays of animosity.

It rarely results in a resolution and it's hurtful to those involved and the Club Polk community.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
This discussion has been closed.