paris out of gail already!!!

tom t
tom t Posts: 543
edited June 2007 in The Clubhouse
after three days ( not long enough) paris is home already because she is not feeling well. a 23 year old feeling to sick for jail? lets just let everybody out of jail. unbeliveable
Post edited by tom t on

Comments

• tom t
    edited June 2007
    ok,26 year old
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited June 2007
    poor thing... needs mommy and daddy to take care of her.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited June 2007
    Who is Gail, and can I get a video clip of Paris getting out of her?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • tom t
    edited June 2007
    jail, typed to fast
  • THX 3417
    THX 3417 Posts: 219
    edited June 2007
    Intolerable:mad: ! I would have liked to have seen her banged up for a long time a few years would knock some since into that bimbo head of hers. Speeding without lights that’s taking the Mickey!
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    Is that Cockney Rhyming, Scouse, or London Slang? Either way, I don't understand a word of it.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    :D Well born and bread in Bournemouth or Dorset if that helps but my farther is a Londoner. Isn’t it grand being English.:D
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited June 2007
    My sister in law in English. I like when she gets pissed at my brother and yells at him in the language of her motherland.

Anytime I can hear her call him sixes and sevens, I'm a happy camper.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    AndyGwis wrote: »
    My sister in law in English. I like when she gets pissed at my brother and yells at him in the language of her motherland.

Anytime I can hear her call him sixes and sevens, I'm a happy camper.

ROTFLMAO I bet mate wanker tosser and the c word we Brits especially like that word it’s the number one word second to hay you pillock!:D
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited June 2007
    Our justice system in it's finest hour! She'll be back! You can't be a full time **** and expect to stay out of jail forever!
    Carl

• venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited June 2007
    How dare you guys criticize Paris. Here is a woman who is under constant pressure to appear at parties and events around the world. That is exhausting. She also has to count her billions all the time and keep up with her global ****/**** image 24/7.

Put yourself in her shoes for a moment, she has it rough.
    V
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    this is **** and I hope there is a big uproar and someone losing their job for this
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • neomagus00
    neomagus00 Posts: 3,899
    edited June 2007
    venomclan wrote: »

it's true... imagine how awful it will be for her to remain in her own home for almost six weeks! now she'll have to go to the herculean effort of bringing all of the parties to her house for a month and a half...
    It's not good, very fundamentally simply not good. - geolemon

"Its not good enough until we have real-time fearmongering. I want my fear mongered as it happens." - Shizelbs
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    For a judge who couldn’t back-up his words, all month no real conviction for Paris Hilton! This is intolerable!
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    JimBRICK wrote: »
    this is **** and I hope there is a big uproar and someone losing their job for this

I don’t remember the quote from the judge, but let’s say he should be removed from his position if he can’t stick to his guns!

Intolerable!
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    venomclan wrote: »
    How dare you guys criticize Paris. Here is a woman who is under constant pressure to appear at parties and events around the world. That is exhausting. She also has to count her billions all the time and keep up with her global ****/**** image 24/7.

V

LOL, Rough she couldn’t even spell the word without her headlights turned ON!
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited June 2007
    Money can buy anything!
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • tom t
    edited June 2007
    i want to come back in my second life as a movie star. and if i go to jail,i will demand i be let out because im just not use to the jail life style. it must be nice
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Well this woman isn’t a real woman she’s an all-time **** and she should be sent straight back and serve at least 1 year for taking the piss out of the system!
  • Strong Bad
    Strong Bad Posts: 4,277
    edited June 2007
    Whats even worse is the coverage given to this on all the major news networks. We have an 18yo girl found dead and a 14yo that was found alive after being abducted a year ago and they see fit to put Paris Hilton at the top of their news story list.
    No excuses!
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited June 2007
    What did she do besides being a ****?
  • THX 3417
    edited June 2007
    Paris Hilton, coaching on the bed.
    "Oh please BOSS I can’t stand the food you’re serving me it’s making me feel ill!"

Guard bangs prison bars with nightstick.
    "SHUT UP ****!" "AND EAT YOUR FOOD!"

To be placed at the headlines in the news is wrong! Paris should be banged back up in prison! Banged up in prison! She is not a unique snowflake she’s a worthless little lying **** who placed lives at risk while driving without no headlights and speeding!

Well I only hope she gets caught again and the judge shows no mercy pity towards the tramp and sends her down for a longer prison sentence!
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited June 2007
    Strong Bad wrote: »
    Whats even worse is the coverage given to this on all the major news networks. We have an 18yo girl found dead and a 14yo that was found alive after being abducted a year ago and they see fit to put Paris Hilton at the top of their news story list.

The good news is that they've arrested all parties involved. Kelsey Smith is HUGE news in KC.
  • MacLeod
    MacLeod Posts: 14,358
    edited June 2007
    Boy this really re-enforces my confidence in our legal and penal system.
    polkaudio sound quality competitor since 2005
    MECA SQ Rookie of the Year 06 ~ MECA State Champ 06,07,08,11 ~ MECA World Finals 2nd place 06,07,08,09
    08 Car Audio Nationals 1st ~ 07 N Georgia Nationals 1st ~ 06 Carl Casper Nationals 1st ~ USACi 05 Southeast AutumnFest 1st

polkaudio SR6500 --- polkaudio MM1040 x2 -- Pioneer P99 -- Rockford Fosgate P1000X5D
  • tom t
    edited June 2007
    and on a brighter note,mom and child visited the back yard today. i bet this mom will take better care of her young then the hiltons did with their child
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited June 2007
    Wow, lots of hyperbole rolling around here.

She drove drunk. I know plenty of non-famous non-rich people who have been caught DUI, and they didn't go to jail at all. I know you all like to feel like she's a privilaged little ****, but let's lay off the ridiculousness a tiny bit huh? She's not a murderer. And being a spoiled **** isn't a crime last a checked.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • tom t
    edited June 2007
    ok,so shes a spoiled little brat. thats no excuse
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    Well, there are reports from lawyers and LEO's in LA that most people in LA county that have similar circumstances to Paris' spend at most 3 nights in jail if they get jail time at all. The feeling from that community was that Paris got the book thrown at her and had the sentence reduced to what is more typical with her recent release.

To me this all sounds like a lot of frothing at the mouth over jealousy. Would it help you to know that Paris is clinically depressed and has been since about 12?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited June 2007
    Exactly. If anything she's getting WORSE treatment than usual because of her celebrity status, not better.

I don't like her any more than anyone else, I'd love to see a spoiled brat spend time in jail, but screaming injustice and preferential treatment where there is none is silly and makes you look ridiculous.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited June 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »
    Well, there are reports from lawyers and LEO's in LA that most people in LA county that have similar circumstances to Paris' spend at most 3 nights in jail if they get jail time at all. The feeling from that community was that Paris got the book thrown at her and had the sentence reduced to what is more typical with her recent release.

To me this all sounds like a lot of frothing at the mouth over jealousy. Would it help you to know that Paris is clinically depressed and has been since about 12?

what a load of crap, she commited 3 crimes not one. The last one being the one she got jail time for. Breaking her probation warranted 30 days like ANYONE else star or not. Depressed about what too, the 3 billion dollars she has or the fact she can do whatever she wants whenever she wants and aparently now she can commit any crime she wants and get a slap on the wrist. I wish she was in canada for this she'd be getting 6 months in Jail
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction