Psychological Analysis [signatures]

Comments

• edbert
    edbert Posts: 1,041
    edited June 2007
    baby3.gif

You can't get more entertaining than a baby doing hand stands!
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 40's - fronts, bi-amped
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    PSW10 - I'll let you guess
    Blue Jeans Cable - speaker cable
    Daewoo 27 incher - one step up from a console
    Sony Progressive scan DVD
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited June 2007
    thanks for the spelling correction... trying to type on a palm PDA... it's difficult...
    and just for clarification I'm not bashing any **** people... I have<strike> several new ****</strike> no friends on this board or in real life and I <strike>would not want hurt any feelings</strike> am really just a complete jackass.

Fixed that for you.
  • MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited June 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,161
    edited June 2007
    Damn, I'm missing all the fun because I have a crap load of work to do. That's what adults do...........they work for a living and contribute to society and generally aren't irresponsible trolls who get bored masturbating alone in the basement so as to have to join an audio board to feel self important and see their "name" in lights.

H9

P.S. Yes, I've got you pegged.........it was rather easy. Maybe next time you'll try to disguise your uselessness.
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • anthonydee123
    anthonydee123 Posts: 38
    edited June 2007
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Damn, I'm missing all the fun because I have a crap load of work to do. That's what adults do...........they work for a living and contribute to society and generally aren't irresponsible trolls who get bored masturbating alone in the basement so as to have to join an audio board to feel self important and see their "name" in lights.

H9

P.S. Yes, I've got you pegged.........it was rather easy. Maybe next time you'll try to disguise your uselessness.

just when I thought our friendship was starting to flourish...
    I pleasure myself with KY and a coke bottle.
  • edbert
    edited June 2007
    just whent I thought our friendship was starting to flourish...

There is no "t" in when, which was previously "what,"(which also makes no sense) unless of course you meant "went" which doesn't have an "h."
    I know just enough to be dangerous, but don't tell my wife, she thinks I'm a genius. :D

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited June 2007
    and what does it mean when you post on a meaningless thread to help self-perpetuating the call even further...

I don't even know what that sentence means..
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • edbert
    edited June 2007
    It means he was trying to use the words he learned on his "Word of the Day" toilet paper in one sentence, but it didn't quite work.

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    How's it feel guys and gals? We've all been pegged as being either **** or braggarts or **** braggarts.
    Personally, I don't know how we'll ever recover. Maybe a Polk support group? A hot-line to call in our darkest hours?

This should be a healing time.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited June 2007
    How's it feel guys and gals? We've all been pegged as being either **** or braggarts or **** braggarts.
    Personally, I don't know how we'll ever recover. Maybe a Polk support group? A hot-line to call in our darkest hours?

This should be a healing time.

Let's all join hands and hum Kum-Bi-Ya...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited June 2007
    I don't know..
    Sir TonyD (check it 1-2-3) might think we're ****. And then how will you ever face the day?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    I don't know..
    Sir TonyD (check it 1-2-3) might think we're ****. And then how will you ever face the day?

Sob sob... what a terrible thought... I can't handle the pressure. OK I ADMIT IT!!!! I'm ****! I like holding ZB's Hands and singing around a campfire...

in Schmuckville!!! :D:D:D
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited June 2007
    feeding the troll makes baby Jesus cry... :(
  • edbert
    edited June 2007
    I was curious as to the whereabouts of this "Schmuckville" that everyone refers to. So I looked it up on Google maps. If you are curious here's the linky Schmuckville

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited June 2007
    I'm egotistical, and like to make poor people envious.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2007
    My set up is totally **** and far superior to yours.
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • edbert
    edited June 2007
    So am I **** if my system is ****? Or is my system **** because I am ****? Either way, it sounds like I need to have a sit down with the wife. Apparently I'm ****.

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • wingnut4772
    wingnut4772 Posts: 7,519
    edited June 2007
    edbert wrote: »
    So am I **** if my system is ****? Or is my system **** because I am ****? Either way, it sounds like I need to have a sit down with the wife. Apparently I'm ****.

I have noticed my system has been hanging out with my neighbors system a lot lately. I thought they were just friends.............but now.....:confused:
    Sharp Elite 70
    Anthem D2V 3D
    Parasound 5250
    Parasound HCA 1000 A
    Parasound HCA 1000
    Oppo BDP 95
    Von Schweikert VR4 Jr R/L Fronts
    Von Schweikert LCR 4 Center
    Totem Mask Surrounds X4
    Hsu ULS-15 Quad Drive Subwoofers
    Sony PS3
    Squeezebox Touch

Polk Atrium 7s on the patio just to keep my foot in the door.
  • edbert
    edited June 2007
    Were they "trying out" each others tweeters just to see if they made a difference?

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    I was curious as to the whereabouts of this "Schmuckville" that everyone refers to. So I looked it up on Google maps. If you are curious here's the linky Schmuckville

Why are you posting links to my house? That's not nice... now everybody will hound me down and throw schmucky remarks at me... thanks alot
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• edbert
    edited June 2007
    Sorry

You should live in Idiotville. Apparently there are multiple sites. It would be harder to track you down that way.

Pioneer VSX-816
    Monitor 30's - surrounds
    CS1 - center
    XBOX

SOPA since 2008
    Here's my stuff.
  • strider
    strider Posts: 2,568
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    Why are you posting links to my house? That's not nice... now everybody will hound me down and throw schmucky remarks at me... thanks alot

You can stay at my place if it gets too bad. You're pretty close, what with Schmuckville being a suburb of Baltimore and all...
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited June 2007
    I caught my two rigs together this afternoon after lunch.....There were sparks everywhere, and all kinds of shrill noises coming from tweeters...Man, what a mess.
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    Sorry

You should live in Idiotville. Apparently there are multiple sites. It would be harder to track you down that way.

Ya, that or Crapville. But, really, it's schmuckville or nothing. I can't leave. It's just who I am, ya know? The memories, the times shared... the tree's are actually quite lovely this time of year ;)
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• m00npie
    m00npie Posts: 697
    edited June 2007
    strider wrote: »
    You can stay at my place if it gets too bad. You're pretty close, what with Schmuckville being a suburb of Baltimore and all...

Goin down to Schmuckville Hon !
  • liordra
    liordra Posts: 152
    edited June 2007
    krabby5 wrote: »
    it means they make much more money than you..

not neccacerily.
    It might just as well mean that average-money-maker-joe prefers coughing up the cash on a hobby (granted, at times, an insane one), rather than say a shiny new car.
    I can't see why having a killer system should be a cause for embarrassment, especially in an ... ehhhh ... A U D I O forum.

put it this way, the wife still did'nt get me off the hook after the last upgrade of my All mountain bicycle. Am I rich? may be in comparison to a rickshaw driver in new delhi :(. but I like my bike more then I would a 6 series Bimmer.

Add to that the fact that I don't remember anybody disrespecting a member with Entry level stuff. and I have to conclude that anthonydee123 is full of Sh%^&.
  • MrNightly
    edited June 2007
    MrNightly wrote: »
    ...But, really, it's schmuckville or nothing. I can't leave. It's just who I am, ya know? The memories, the times shared... the tree's are actually quite lovely this time of year ;)

In deference for Jstas... I accept my lovely home in Schmuckville and am learning to love it. :D
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    Denon 3805

• ohskigod
    ohskigod Posts: 6,502
    edited June 2007
    my theater might be ****, but my 2 channel is WAAAAAAAAY too ugly to be ****.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • anthonydee123
    anthonydee123 Posts: 38
    edited June 2007
    **** - The word originally meant "carefree", "happy", or "bright and showy" and was very commonly used with this meaning in speech and literature.

:)
    I pleasure myself with KY and a coke bottle.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited June 2007
    My system now refuses to play anything but Barry Manilow and Bette Middler.

The DVD player defaults to Brokeback Mountain.

I am starting to get nervous.
    V