I found a new favorite beer.

2»

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited June 2007
    petrym wrote: »
    Can't get Yuengling here, our big regional brewery is Boulevard. They make a great Unfiltered Wheat brew, of which I will swill a few tonight with bratwurst. :D

Not many things can beat the combination of beer and brats;) !
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited June 2007
    Troy, Just picked up a sampler of Lancaster Brewing company on Friday and I can't stay sober yet (ate there tonigth, 12 beer sampler woo hoo!). Very tasty stuff if you get a chance and no union...
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin