Lindsay Lohan arrested for DUI and Cocaine

2»

Comments

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited July 2007
    All you have to do is look at this link. It tells the story of a woman who has no clue who she is. As long as that one little piece of here psyche remains in that state, drugs and alcohol will always be predominant in her life to kill the pain and if left unchecked to kill her. Unfortunately it may kill others on her ride too. It's so sad when the answer is so apparent and the owner of the problem just can't see it.
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited July 2007
    her movie opens Friday. you can't buy that kind of press. :rolleyes:
  • AndyGwis
    AndyGwis Posts: 3,655
    edited July 2007
    My college friends and I play fantasy football each season. Early last year, one guy posted a story about a friend of ours that lives in New York finding Lindsay Lohan's wallet in the back of a cab. Here driver's license was in there along with some cocaine.

At the time, everyone was calling BS thinking it was just a hoax or something. Now, looks like it was more than likely true, or at least very possible.
    Stereo Rig: Hales Revelation 3, Musical Fidelity CD-Pre 24, Forte Model 3 amp, Lexicon RT-10 SACD, MMF-5 w/speedbox, Forte Model 2 Phono Pre, Cardas Crosslink, APC H15, URC MX-950, Lovan Stand
    Bedroom: Samsung HPR-4252, Toshiba HD-A2, HK 3480, Signal Cable, AQ speaker cable, Totem Dreamcatchers, SVS PB10-NSD, URC MX-850
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited July 2007
    she's hot.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited July 2007
    Having grown up in the 70's, we would've ridiculed her for being a lightweight.

OTOH, maybe that's what's wrong with her parents. Maybe she's being ridiculed for being a lightweight, instead of being a menace to society and a danger to herself.
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited July 2007
    Silly rabbit..
    blow is for kids.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited July 2007
    i honestly don't know who she is.. i have only heard her name in relation to something bad she's done now what twice or more?

who is she? oh, never mind, I don't even want to know.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited July 2007
    Young "actress", was in a lot of "teen" movies like "Mean Girls" and crap like that.

Mostly popular because she has huge.... tracts of land.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited July 2007
    ahhhh yeah. Mean Girls. Never saw it.

anyway, it's prob best I don't know who she is.. now if she had talent as an actress that would be something else.
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited July 2007
    bobman1235 wrote: »
    .......Mostly popular because she has huge.... tracts of land.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Just saw Spamalot this past weekend. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,