Lindsay Lohan arrested for DUI and Cocaine

schwarcw
schwarcw Posts: 7,335
edited July 2007 in The Clubhouse
She is a tragedy about to happen. Someone needs to get her to take a look at herself. I hope that her parents or someone can reach this misguided youth. She has talent if she can get her **** together. Look Here
Carl

Post edited by schwarcw on

Comments

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Her parents don't give a ****, that's the problem. Her mom is more concerned with being her buddy, and her dad is a jailbird....Coke is a slippery slope, I have seen a couple of people who really have destroyed their lives with that, nevermind the booze....Some people just don't understand moderation I guess. (the booze, not the coke...)
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2007
    Doesn't she know that your supposed to get somebody like Kato to carry your coke for you.
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited May 2007
    Maybe she'll be Paris' cellmate!
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited May 2007
    I would show her over and over again how bad she is, then spit in her face and kick her down a flight of steps.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2007
    no donkey punch on her, Mark? ;)
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited May 2007
    She's not worthy of the donkey punch :D
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • polkatese
    polkatese Posts: 6,767
    edited May 2007
    waaaaaa...

she has a decent rack...I digress, though.

carry on, Carl!
    I am sorry, I have no opinion on the matter. I am sure you do. So, don't mind me, I just want to talk audio and pie.
  • Mike682
    Mike682 Posts: 2,074
    edited May 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    She's not worthy of the donkey punch :D

I'd beat her about the head with a rubber ****:D

Seriously, she needs to get her act together
    Receiver: harmankardon AVR235
    Mains: polk R30
    Center: polk CSi3
    Rear Surrounds: polk R20
    Subwoofer: polk PSW404
    DVD: Panasonic DVD-S29
  • BaggedLancer
    BaggedLancer Posts: 6,371
    edited May 2007
    They should just drop her, paris and britney on an island with no way out, no food, no water, no communication. The world would not miss those 3 in the least bit.
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,670
    edited May 2007
    Sansui wrote: »
    Maybe she'll be Paris' cellmate!

Mmmmm....that's HOT !!

....especially if they, like ...... wrestle and stuff.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    don't forget the baby oil
  • Face
    Face Posts: 14,340
    edited May 2007
    I've met her father before, he's a even a bigger loser than the media portrays him.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you." Friedrich Nietzsche
  • read-alot
    read-alot Posts: 812
    edited May 2007
    Who is Lindsay Lohan?
    I have looked over the list of people I should be concerned about and her name is not there.
    polkaudio SRS (rdo194 x 8)
    Dodd ELP (separate power supply)
    JC 1 blocks ( strapped )
    Rega Apollo
    MIT (speaker cables) Outlaw (ICs)

polkaudio SDA2(rdo194x4) (front) polkaudio CRS (rdo194x4)(rear) polkaudio 400i (center)
    B&K 505
    Samsung LCD
    VIP 622
    HSU STF-2
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,684
    edited May 2007
    I'll offer the same unsolited advice I offered at audioasylum: forget Lindsay Lohan; listen to Sinead Lohan instead :-)
    http://www.sineadlohan.com/

A very good singer/songwriter... too bad she appears to have dropped off of the map, musically/professionally speaking.

sinead2.jpg
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    I'd be willing to ventur that a Pay-per-view of Lindsey and Paris sharing a cell together on Playboy TV would help fund a lot of worthy causes in Orange County, CA.
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited May 2007
    I could care less about Lohan... what happened to that sweet MB SL-65 she was driving. :D
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited May 2007
    i'd love to spend time with lohan and then share my experiences with everyone in the thread for thread-jacking.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited May 2007
    Who is Lindsay Lohan?
  • tommyboy
    tommyboy Posts: 1,414
    edited May 2007
    Polkmaniac wrote: »
    Who is Lindsay Lohan?

A girl that has big ****

yes, thats pretty much it...
    AVR: H/K AVR240
    Fronts: Monitor 50s
    Center: CSI3
    surrounds: R15s
    Sub:Velodyne DPS10
    Dvd/Cd: Samsung HD upconverter (for now)
    TV: 50" Sammy Plasma
    game hardware: 360 and gcn.
    Gamertag: kovster27
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    tommyboy wrote: »
    A girl that has big ****

yes, thats pretty much it...

I'm pretty sure that's all that's important anyway.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited May 2007
    She's back in rehab. Story Here
    Carl

• Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited May 2007
    Some people just don't understand moderation I guess. (the booze, not the coke...)
    That's why they have AA, for those that cannot handle moderation. You pick up a glass and drink or you don't, it's quite simple actually.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    Ron-P wrote: »
    That's why they have AA, for those that cannot handle moderation. You pick up a glass and drink or you don't, it's quite simple actually.

I am pretty sure that the encouragement from her mother ( who HAPPENS to party with her regularly) doesn't help the situation...She really has no guidance...It is a shame, she really could be something....
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited July 2007
    Again!

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - The troubled saga of Lindsay Lohan took another dangerous turn early Tuesday when police charged her with drunken driving and cocaine possession after a frightened woman dialed 911 to report being chased by Lohan’s SUV.

Less than two weeks out of rehab, with another drunk driving case pending, Lohan had a blood-alcohol level of between .12 and .13 percent when police found her about 1:30 a.m., Sgt. Shane Talbot said.

Authorities had received a 911 call from the mother of Lohan’s former personal assistant, said Officer Alex Padilla. The assistant had just quit hours before, he said.

Story continues below ↓
    advertisement

“The mother was afraid,” Padilla said. “She wasn’t quite sure what was going on so she called the police saying she wanted to make sure everything was going to be OK.”

The woman apparently didn’t realize it was Lohan who was behind her, Padilla said.

Police said the woman drove her black Cadillac Escalade into the parking lot of Santa Monica’s Civic Auditorium, about a block away from the Santa Monica Police Department, followed by Lohan driving a Denali sport utility vehicle. Authorities arrived and saw Lohan and the woman in “heated debate,” Padilla said. Lohan and the woman each had two passengers in their vehicles, Padilla said.

After a field sobriety test, the 21-year-old movie star was booked on two misdemeanor charges of suspicion of driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license and two felony charges of possession of cocaine and transport of a narcotic, Talbot said.

During a pre-booking search, police found cocaine in one of Lohan’s pants pockets, Talbot said.

Several hours later, Lohan was released on $25,000 bail.

A call to Lohan’s publicist, Leslie Sloan Zelnik, and attorney, Blair Berk, were not immediately returned.

Slide show

The week in celebrity sightings
    Flavor Flav gets roasted, Suri Cruise likes soccer, Jude Law promotes peace and more.

Padilla said he didn’t know why Lohan was trying to catch the woman, whom he didn’t name.

Last week, Lohan turned herself in to Beverly Hills police to face charges of driving under the influence in connection with a Memorial Day weekend hit-and-run crash.

Lohan lost control of her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible and crashed into a curb and shrubs on Sunset Boulevard, police said. Lohan’s blood-alcohol level at the time of that crash was above the legal limit, authorities said, but they wouldn’t disclose how high it was. She also faces a misdemeanor charge of hit and run in that case.

A court date was scheduled in that case for Aug. 24.

Lohan left Promises Malibu Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment Facility on July 13, after a stay of more than six weeks.
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited July 2007
    Why do we even care?

She's just another worthless celebrity that only cares about herself...
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • PhantomOG
    PhantomOG Posts: 2,409
    edited July 2007
    just great... so we can look forward to another month of "news" segments discussing the various ins and outs of her trial and jail time, what she's wearing/eating/etc.

Do people really care about this crap or do the TV networks just *think* people care?
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited July 2007
    I can hardly wait for the foreign outcry about how little jail time she'll get... :rolleyes:
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited July 2007
    Yiiikes.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • cmy330go
    cmy330go Posts: 2,341
    edited July 2007
    Lohan, Paris, Spears....Who needs 'em? Make the world a better place and just shoot 'em all.:rolleyes:

EDIT: Tag 50cent while your at it. I can't stand that talentless ****.
    HT
    Mits WD-65737, DirecTV, Oppo DV-970HD, XBOX ONE, Yamaha RX-A1030, Parasound Halo A23, Rotel RB-985, Music Hall MMF-7, Parasound PPH-100, LSi-15, LSi-C, LSi-FX, LSi-7, PSW-1000, Monster HTS2600

2 CH
    Parasound Halo P3, Parasound Halo A21, Sutherland Ph.D, VPI Classic 3 w/ 3D arm & Soundsmith Aida Cartridge, Arcam CD72T, B&W 802 S3, Monster HTS2500,
  • jmwest1970
    jmwest1970 Posts: 846
    edited July 2007
    cmy330go wrote: »
    Lohan, Paris, Spears....Who needs 'em? Make the world a better place and just shoot 'em all.:rolleyes:

I say put all three of them in a jail cell for a couple of months with hidden cameras. That would make for some great **** ****! :eek: