ohskigod
ohskigod Posts: 6,502
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
praise be to allah :rolleyes:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0524072torture1.html

**warning, its a little graphic

hey, maybe waterboarding aint so friggin bad LOL :D
Living Room 2 Channel -
Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
Post edited by ohskigod on

Comments

• davidk0512
    davidk0512 Posts: 157
    edited May 2007
    Sorry ****

Some "peaceful" religion, and this in the name of Allah! I firmly believe that regardless of what our media is preaching, muzzies are born and raised to exterminate non-muzzies. With our open border situation, I'm amazed we're not seeing some of this over here. Personally, I'm ready to defend the safety of my family and myself should the situation arise.
    David
  • Early B.
    Early B. Posts: 7,900
    edited May 2007
    davidk0512 wrote: »
    Sorry ****

Some "peaceful" religion, and this in the name of Allah! I firmly believe that regardless of what our media is preaching, muzzies are born and raised to exterminate non-muzzies. With our open border situation, I'm amazed we're not seeing some of this over here. Personally, I'm ready to defend the safety of my family and myself should the situation arise.

Huh?

These statements express the same sentiments of a fanatical Muslim fundamentalist that you label as "sorry ****"...
    HT/2-channel Rig: Sony 50” LCD TV; Toshiba HD-A2 DVD player; Emotiva LMC-1 pre/pro; Rogue Audio M-120 monoblocks (modded); Placette RVC; Emotiva LPA-1 amp; Bada HD-22 tube CDP (modded); VMPS Tower II SE (fronts); DIY Clearwave Dynamic 4CC (center); Wharfedale Opus Tri-Surrounds (rear); and VMPS 215 sub

"God grooves with tubes."
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited May 2007
    Sorry ****

You can't lump all Muslims into this category...there are millions of Muslims in the world..I'm sure the majority of them aren't any more fanatical than Christians.

It's just that the small percentage of the bad ones are REAL bad..

I work with a guy who is Muslim (from Africa), and I've never met a nicer man.

Of course, he could be plotting a terrorist attack behind closed doors:o
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    krabby5 wrote: »

the minority of muslims that want to kill us dont go around wearing the "I'm not a nice Muslim" t shirt LOL :D

I heard that 25% of muslims under 30 believe suicide bombings are a legitimate form of defending the religion. I blame that majority Early speaks of for this. Be they a majority, they are certainly silent on the issue. thats the problem.
    Living Room 2 Channel -
    Schiit SYS Passive Pre. Jolida CD player. Songbird streamer. California Audio Labs Sigma II DAC, DIY 300as1/a1 Ice modules Class D amp. LSi15 with MM842 woofer upgrade, Nordost Blue Heaven and Unity interconnects.

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -
    Prometheus Ref. TVC passive pre, SAE A-205 Amp, Wiim pro streamer and Topping E50 DAC, California Audio Labs DX1 CD player, Von Schweikert VR3.5 speakers.

Studio Rig - Scarlett 18i20(Gen3) DAW, Mac Mini, Aiyma A07 Max (BridgedX2), Totem Mites
  • jdhdiggs
    jdhdiggs Posts: 4,305
    edited May 2007
    Most Muslims are very peaceful and fun, lighthearted, if not hypocritical people. (their like most Christians-Say their religous but not follow it when it becomes inconvienent) The unfortunate part is that a large minority of their population support the actions of the extremists and the majority will not do anything to quell that position.

Oh well, Christians came up with much, much worse in the middle ages so I don't think Christians can really judge them. Afterall they are what- 600 years younger than Christians? Is what they're doing now any different than what Christians were doing 1200-1400 AD?
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • ohskigod
    edited May 2007
    jdhdiggs wrote: »

Oh well, Christians came up with much, much worse in the middle ages so I don't think Christians can really judge them. Afterall they are what- 600 years younger than Christians? Is what they're doing now any different than what Christians were doing 1200-1400 AD?

I see your point, its just the part that i dont give a flying whoop di do about what hapenned in 1400 AD. I care about now ;)

what the christians did back then was beyond wrong, and goes to show the evil man is capable of.
    Living Room 2 Channel -

Upstairs 2 Channel Rig -

• davidk0512
    davidk0512 Posts: 157
    edited May 2007
    krabby5 wrote: »
    You can't lump all Muslims into this category...there are millions of Muslims in the world..I'm sure the majority of them aren't any more fanatical than Christians.

It's just that the small percentage of the bad ones are REAL bad..

I work with a guy who is Muslim (from Africa), and I've never met a nicer man.

I don't think so and be very careful accusing someone of a plot.

I know some muslims as well, none of them have exhibited those tendencies either, and of course neither did any of the 9/11 hijackers prior to hijacking the planes. And no, I don't think ALL muslims are bad. From what I've read, the peaceful muslims don't have a clear understanding of the Koran.

Sorry, but people in this country better wake up and realize how bad bad can get.

http://usawakeup.org/mission.htm
    David
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    From what I've read, the peaceful muslims don't have a clear understanding of the Koran.

You've read wrong - It's actually the opposite in reality. Muhammed preached peace and tolerance for all living things. He actually preached that Muslims should go out of their way to PROTECT Jews and Christians because he viewed them as all one family under one God. The Muslim faith actually believe that Jews are Gods chosen people. Read the first book/chapter of the Koran and you'll find these teachings in the first 20-30 pages. The "Infidel" is actually an athiest or any non-monothiestic religion. My reading of the Koran is that all monotheistic religions are pleasing in the eyes of Alla and Muhammed and should be protected by all true believers (Muslims) and educated on how to become true believers (or more pleasing).

Lou:

I think the Muslims are going through the same growing pains that hit Christianity. The Protestant/Catholic (or Catholic/Orthodox) split is very similar to the Shiite/Sunni split in its results and tensions. What's happening now is on par with the inquisition, crusades, and witch hunts. I agree that we need to work to contain the extremism and violence but I do think that the Muslim culture is evolving and will become more like the current Jewish and Christian mainstreams are today.
    There is no genuine justice in any scheme of feeding and coddling the loafer whose only ponderable energies are devoted wholly to reproduction. Nine-tenths of the rights he bellows for are really privileges and he does nothing to deserve them. We not only acquired a vast population of morons, we have inculcated all morons, old or young, with the doctrine that the decent and industrious people of the country are bound to support them for all time.-Menkin
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    It's always amazing that people need to compare Christians to Muslims in this day and age.

This isn't the Middle Ages, yet the fanatical Muslim sects, which aren't exactly fringe groups [ala Reverend Phelps, who can't literally call himself a Christian becuase he follow absolutely NO Christian doctrine] in the Muslim world, are acting as if it still is.

What they practice isn't really a bastardization of their religion, which is why almost no moderate Muslims speak out against it.

So, please, the comparisons are quite frankly a joke, whether you're religious or not.

So, go ahead and tell us that all Christians think that "God Hates ****," -- 'Revered' Phelps.

I don't think all Muslims are blood thirsty heathens. But what I do know is that it's Muslims comitting the bulk of terrorism around the globe and it's so-called moderate Muslims that aren't speaking out about it.

Someone, please tell me most Christians haven't denounced dickhead Phelps... :rolleyes:
  • Demiurge
    edited May 2007
    Lou:

I think the Muslims are going through the same growing pains that hit Christianity. The Protestant/Catholic (or Catholic/Orthodox) split is very similar to the Shiite/Sunni split in its results and tensions. What's happening now is on par with the inquisition, crusades, and witch hunts. I agree that we need to work to contain the extremism and violence but I do think that the Muslim culture is evolving and will become more like the current Jewish and Christian mainstreams are today.

Growing pains? When do they stop, when the world is covered in burkas, donkeys and really bad beards screaming durka durka Muhammad Jihad? :rolleyes: Eff that ****.

They'll have growing pains when an actual sizeable moderate group of Muslims stands up and takes these **** on.
  • Frank Z
    Frank Z Posts: 5,860
    edited May 2007
    And the bleeding hearts keep saying the "We're better than that." And therein lies the problem, you can't "Play Nice" in a war...just can't be done. Reminds me of a line from "The Untouchables"....
    They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
    Kick the press out and turn the troops loose.
    9/11 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET!! (<---<<click)
    2005-06 Club Polk Football Pool Champion!! :D
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    I heard that 25% of muslims under 30 believe suicide bombings are a legitimate form of defending the religion. I blame that majority Early speaks of for this. Be they a majority, they are certainly silent on the issue. thats the problem.

That is true, at least from what the survey says....Young people will always "buck the system" in a sense....Look at all of the college age kids who are completely against the war, although they are completely un-informed about the majority of what went on or what is going on now. I bet the number that REALLY approve of this horrible act is considerably less...I don't blame the majority for the minority, that is like blaming the majority of people my age because some of them want to mooch off of their parents until they are thirty....All of the Muslims I have talked to about these things think that they are extremists and are somewhat angry that they are put in the same boat as the terrorists...You know who I really feel for? The Iraqi that is at the market buying food for their family and gets blown apart by some **** who is claiming he is doing this to save Muslims. People are starting to become less tolerant of this over there, they want these **** dead. If you want to blow yourself up in the name of Allah, go out into the desert somewhere and pull the trigger, hopefully with all of your **** jihadist friends standing next to you...That way you can just go off to hell together.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Growing pains? When do they stop, when the world is covered in burkas, donkeys and really bad beards screaming durka durka Muhammad Jihad? :rolleyes: Eff that ****.

They'll have growing pains when an actual sizeable moderate group of Muslims stands up and takes these **** on.

Demi, Did you read that part about containing these morons until they "get it"? Believe me, I'd much rather have them, and keep them, "over there" until all those "beat women, blow up babies" shitheads are dead. Keeping them there will get the moderates to do something when they're the ones getting their asses blown up.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    Sick people do that
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Demiurge
    edited May 2007
    Demi, Did you read that part about containing these morons until they "get it"? Believe me, I'd much rather have them, and keep them, "over there" until all those "beat women, blow up babies" shitheads are dead. Keeping them there will get the moderates to do something when they're the ones getting their asses blown up.

This is for you:

Nah, I didn't miss it, I just have a lot of skepticism that there's a great outrage about what the 'fanatics' have done to this 'peaceful' religion by the majority of Islam.

I know for a fact that most Muslims are peaceful people. The problem is that the Koran isn't as peaceful a book as you purported in your post.

My general rant:

I'm waiting for someone to start posting parts of the Old Testament of the Bible in this thread. Even with that, none of it even comes close to some of the stuff in the Koran, and it's not just clips and phrases like the Christian bashers love to post. It's some pretty damn direct material written in a rather verbose manner.

I really can't blame the people who grew up in this fanatical environment for being fanatical in early adulthood. They don't know any better. When Hamas has school for kids teaching them how to blow themselves up and be a martyr, there's no way you can blame those kids for their actions. They're completely desensitized to violence and likely have no inkling of an idea that what they're doing is wrong. I have pity for them.

No matter how you slice it, there's no strong Muslim voice condemning this stuff. Then you have self-hating American tubs of **** like Michael Moore that will make movies depicting mistreatment of enemy combatants by our troops.

Blow torch to your testicles is apparently no big deal, but God forbid you make some **** terrorist stand on a box and get a little shock treatment with a hood on. If the roles were reversed do you think for a second those soldiers wouldn't have their caps peeled back with a dull knife?
  • xsmi
    xsmi Posts: 1,798
    edited May 2007
    Demiurge wrote: »
    ... But what I do know is that it's Muslims comitting the bulk of terrorism around the globe and it's so-called moderate Muslims that aren't speaking out about it.

I know I am taking this out of context, but it was this kind of thinking that led to so many stereotypical films/media protrayals of African Americans during the 1970's-80's (Blackxplortation). And maybe you have not been listenning but moderate Muslims have denounced the violence since day one (9/12).

They were also the first to offer financial aid to the US during the aftermath of both 9/11 and hurricane Katrina.
    2-channelBelles 22A Pre, Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 2, Marantz SA8005, Pro-Ject RPM-10 Turntable, Pro-Ject Phono Box DS3B, Polk Audio Legend L800's, AudioQuest Cable throughout.
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    I don't know, when I read the Koran, I didn't get the sense that it is any more violent then the Bible. Perhaps translational differences? Who knows....

I would say that the version of the Koran that I read did not contain the "kill the unbelievers" stuff that everyone claims is in there. The only "approved" violence is from the old testiment in Islam. Yes, the same old testiment as the Christian Bible...
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    (their like most Christians-Say their religous but not follow it when it becomes inconvienent)

I disagree with your "most" here. Every Christian that I know sticks to their belief system no matter what.

This is what the extremists spew!!! Am I to be held accountable for what white slavers did to the black slaves 200 to 600 years ago? Hell no. My people weren't even in this country then. It is the same analogy! It rediculous to even compare what Catholics did, not Christians, back in 1200 to 1400 AD. I don't hold today's Catholics accountable for what was done back then either.

You and I agree on a lot of things but those two points are not in that category.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    The Muslim faith actually believe that Jews are Gods chosen people. Read the first book/chapter of the Koran and you'll find these teachings in the first 20-30 pages. The "Infidel" is actually an athiest or any non-monothiestic religion. My reading of the Koran is that all monotheistic religions are pleasing in the eyes of Alla and Muhammed and should be protected by all true believers (Muslims) and educated on how to become true believers (or more pleasing).

One of the main reasons that the Middle Eastern Muslims want Israel blown off the map is because, in the Koran, and I'm not as well versed as you are, Allah punished the Jews because of their refussal to accept Islam and because of that Allah would never let the Jews have a homeland ever again. Modern day Israel (1948 on) proves the Muslim's Holy Book wrong therefore the Jews must be exterminated.
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    ohskigod wrote: »
    praise be to allah :rolleyes:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0524072torture1.html

**warning, its a little graphic

hey, maybe waterboarding aint so friggin bad LOL :D

Wow I'm so disappointed, Rosie O' Donnel said that the terrorists were mothers and father too. I'm heartbroken!!!
  • Demiurge
    edited May 2007
    xsmi wrote: »
    I know I am taking this out of context, but it was this kind of thinking that led to so many stereotypical films/media protrayals of African Americans during the 1970's-80's (Blackxplortation). And maybe you have not been listenning but moderate Muslims have denounced the violence since day one (9/12).

They were also the first to offer financial aid to the US during the aftermath of both 9/11 and hurricane Katrina.

Cute. Now we're racists? :rolleyes:

Trust me, I have been listening. You're free to have your opinion, but it's a fact that the Muslim world doesn't give a **** about terrorism by vocal majority.

Less death, and more of this:

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="370" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=a3e_1178990410"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?autostart=false&token=a3e_1178990410"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><param name="quality" value="high"></object>
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Both you and Demi are operating on different wave lengths than I am on this I guess. I don't belive that the religion is "violent" any more than any other and is probably closest to Christianity in its teachings than any other major religion is to any other. To me, they have been hijacked by the same type zeolits that hijacked Christianity. And that we need to keep that in check by waging war on those alone and not Islam as a whole.

I don't hold Christians responsible for what happened 600 years ago but rather show it as a historical precident for what is happening today. You don't think the pagans, gypsies, and muslims felt the same way about Chirstians back then as the world feels about Muslims now? Don't you think that if the non-Christians had the ability to contain "Catholic Extremeists" that they wouldn't have wanted to do that? The parrallels are there and we shouldn't ignore them. Extremist spew this? Which extremists? Muslims? They say we were dirtbags 600 years ago so they need to be dirtbags now? WTH? Where has anyone said that? The first time I see it will be the first.

Sites like this: http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/koran.html tend to be the reasons it is misunderstood. If you know how to match up the Bible and Koran you'll see that the phrases on that site are in the bible as well (OT) and completely ignore the rest of the Korans teachings (Similar to if you took OT quotes out of the context of the NT and claimed Christianity is a religion of violence)

Have you actually read the Koran? (Not just quotes taken out of context) Do you know the real differences between it's teachings and the Bible? Do you know the only three differences in beliefs between Muslims and Christians? If you can answer yes to all three then I'll chalk it up to a difference of opinion and interpretation. If not, I'll take your comments as ignorant.

Here's my point: After reading the whole thing all the way through with reference notations, I don't believe the Koran and I don't believe that it condones violence. I can see how over zealous morons taking an overly literal interpretation (with no understanding of the spirit of the writings) would want to kill all non-muslims. Just like if someone only read Genisis and Leviticus literally would go around killing people because it was God's will. You and I both know that this is NOT what the Bible teaches in spirit or even in it's words but a literalist could push the quotes out of context and use them as an excuse to kill in God's name.

That's my finding from my experiences and readings.
  • Demiurge
    edited May 2007
    James, I like you, but I call ****. You haven't read the Koran. :rolleyes:
  • jdhdiggs
    edited May 2007
    Yes, I actually have... Took me from October last year to early March of this year to do it.

I figured if I kept getting dumped in Saudi it might be usefull to be able to discuss it modereately intelligently.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited May 2007
    Frank Z wrote: »
    And the bleeding hearts keep saying the "We're better than that." And therein lies the problem, you can't "Play Nice" in a war...just can't be done. Reminds me of a line from "The Untouchables"....
    They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
    Kick the press out and turn the troops loose.

Exactly, Frank. Too much bullshitting around and concern for "public opinion.' This is why America gets no respect anymore.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • hearingimpared
    edited May 2007
    Both you and Demi are operating on different wave lengths than I am on this I guess. I don't belive that the religion is "violent" any more than any other and is probably closest to Christianity in its teachings than any other major religion is to any other. To me, they have been hijacked by the same type zeolits that hijacked Christianity. And that we need to keep that in check by waging war on those alone and not Islam as a whole.

I don't hold Christians responsible for what happened 600 years ago but rather show it as a historical precident for what is happening today. You don't think the pagans, gypsies, and muslims felt the same way about Chirstians back then as the world feels about Muslims now? Don't you think that if the non-Christians had the ability to contain "Catholic Extremeists" that they wouldn't have wanted to do that? The parrallels are there and we shouldn't ignore them. Extremist spew this? Which extremists? Muslims? They say we were dirtbags 600 years ago so they need to be dirtbags now? WTH? Where has anyone said that? The first time I see it will be the first.

Sites like this: http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/koran.html tend to be the reasons it is misunderstood. If you know how to match up the Bible and Koran you'll see that the phrases on that site are in the bible as well (OT) and completely ignore the rest of the Korans teachings (Similar to if you took OT quotes out of the context of the NT and claimed Christianity is a religion of violence)

Have you actually read the Koran? (Not just quotes taken out of context) Do you know the real differences between it's teachings and the Bible? Do you know the only three differences in beliefs between Muslims and Christians? If you can answer yes to all three then I'll chalk it up to a difference of opinion and interpretation. If not, I'll take your comments as ignorant.

I've read two Koran/Qurans. One in the late 70s and one in the early 80s. I don't make a habit of studying books that are irrelvant to my life life, but there are things I clearly remember reading. Just because, as I admitted earlier, I am not as well versed as you are in the Koran does not mean me or my comments are ignorant. I guess the extremists aren't ignorant because they enterprete the Koran differently than you do.

BTW I know the one big difference in the beliefs between Muslims & Christians and that is that Christ survived his crucifiction and is not the Son of God. . . that being said I take what the Koran states with a grain of salt. Another thing the Koran never teaches is any history or anything like that. It says things like and I paraphrase here," remember what Ibrahim did a the well of so and so" or "remember what Jesus (don't remember their name for Jesus) said when he was in thus and thus situation."

I may not know that book as well as you but that doesn't mean I am ignorant by any means.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,536
    edited May 2007
    Nevermind...
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • Demiurge
    edited May 2007
    Yes, I actually have... Took me from October last year to early March of this year to do it.

I figured if I kept getting dumped in Saudi it might be usefull to be able to discuss it modereately intelligently.

Well, then pardon my comment of skepticism then.

I just can't believe someone who read the Koran didn't notice that it's explicit descriptions were paragraphs long, not just clips and phrases, as you insinuated was the extent of my knowledge of the Koran.

I have read all that, and it's not taken out of context.

...but lets put this to rest. The point still stands that there is no branch of Islam that's doing much of anything to combat the 'fanatics' who hijacked their religion.

That's just not something that can be denied, and it speaks volumes about the religion.
  • SLOCOOKN
    SLOCOOKN Posts: 704
    edited May 2007
    Hate is hate and love is love. The problem is when people love to hate and hate to love they will be blinded to any sense of reality.

The other side of the issue is when people won't accept hate for what it is and denounce it for what it is. This is just as bad!

Our media and some politicians have played the hand of the bad U.S.A. so much the most of the world is out of touch with what is really going on. The rest of the world see this a the U.S. getting **** slapped and they feel we deserve this. It's similar to some one saying to you at work that this guy is a real dip **** all the time. You really don't know the guy, and one day he is getting his **** kicked out back. It isn't affecting you. And the guy is a dip **** right? So you move on.

The problem is that the fundamentalism isn't just going to stop with the U.S.. People are suffering all over the world. And the suffering will only get worse. Just ask some of the Africans from the northern part of Africa where Islam is spreading. There are kidnappings,assignations and all things bad.

There culture is spreading here and things are changing here. Taxi's in New York that won't take passengers carrying alcohol. Target workers who won't ring up pork products even though they work in a place selling pork. Parent's filing lawsuits because there graduations are held in a church!

WAKE UP. Things are changing fast and only you can make a difference!
    :eek: From the bottom it looks like a steep incline, From the top another down hill slope of mine.:mad: But I know the equilibrium's there!:cool: .."Faith No More" :D
    Sony cx985v (for now)
    BBE 482i
    B&K AVP 1030
    Adcom GFA 555 mk 2
    AudioQuest Crystal 2 spk wire
    Nordost RCA
    SDA 3.1 tl RD0 tweets
    Belkin pf60
    Carver TFM 55x
    Signal Analog 2 RCA
    AudioQuestType 4
    VMPS Original Tall Boy (Mega Woofers soon)
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    You guys really know how to tackle some light topics on the Friday before a holiday weekend, huh? :)
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.