ChicPolkFestBeerRun

opus
opus Posts: 1,252
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
Beer is on me Boys and girls.:cool:

If your are attending Polkfest Saturday let me know what flavor you like.

See Ya.......................kevin
The Flea rig
Hitachi 50VG825 LCD
Rotel RSP 1066 (pre) :)-flea market
B&K St-202 (mains)-flea market
Carver M 200t (x2) (center and surrounds)-flea market
Blu-Ray..PS3 (dvd player)
Polk RTA-11t-flea market
LsiC, Fxi30's

Dual SVS PC-Utra's (1 port blocked) thanks MikeC78
Behringer Feedback Destroyer
-flea market
AudioAlchemy DDE v1.0 DAC-flea market
Cambridge Audio Azur 640 CDP-flea market
Signal Cable and Kimber Kable
Post edited by opus on

Comments

• MikeC78
    MikeC78 Posts: 2,315
    edited May 2007
    A keg of natty light!;)

If you want to splurge you can always bring over some nice Corona's.:)

Thanks Kevin!
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    Sterling.
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    edited May 2007
    As long as it is cold.....

Oh...and THANKS!!!!!

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    I like Hacker-Pschorr Weisse but I doubt I'd drink enough to justify you buying it. My brother, on the other hand....;) :)

Its damn nice of you to offer btw!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    MikeC78 wrote: »
    A keg of natty light!;)

Or a case of Natural Ice. Or as the inebriated are wont to say... "Nasty Arse".
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore