Great Service By Polk Audio

Options
vonnie123
vonnie123 Posts: 326
edited May 2007 in Troubleshooting
I bought a couple of sets of RM8000T/50TGYs from Tweeter a couple of months back and wanted to install the available (included) floor spikes. When I discovered mine were missing from the box, I contacted Polk Audio via the web and after forwarding my proofs of purchase, the spikes quickly showed up in the mail. If things could always be this easy. Thanks Polk!!! :D
[
Post edited by vonnie123 on

Comments

• engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,654
    edited May 2007
    Options
    They are one of the best in customer service.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Welcome Vonnie!

Yep Polk CS is 2nd to none!

BTW that is quite a system you have put together. How does it sound?
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • vonnie123
    vonnie123 Posts: 326
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Thanks cfrizz, it sounds good to my old ears; most of my listening is late 70s and 80s pop and light rock CDs. The Polk RMs with a Martin Logan small sub replaced a set of Bose 501s and a set of Bose 601s which I purchased in the 80s. Things are a bit crisper after the Polks replaced the Boses, and MUCH more sensitive. The Polks are still breaking in, but I am real happy so far. I have sort of hodgepodged it all together, but I guess that's half the fun!!! Have a great rest of the weekend.
    [
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited May 2007
    Options
    vonnie123 wrote: »
    Thanks cfrizz, it sounds good to my old ears; most of my listening is late 70s and 80s pop and light rock CDs. The Polk RMs with a Martin Logan small sub replaced a set of Bose 501s and a set of Bose 601s which I purchased in the 80s. Things are a bit crisper after the Polks replaced the Boses, and MUCH more sensitive. The Polks are still breaking in, but I am real happy so far. I have sort of hodgepodged it all together, but I guess that's half the fun!!! Have a great rest of the weekend.
    I know what you mean. I replaced a 10 year old RCA HTIB system with Polk RM6801's and RM6901's a couple of months ago. I was,and still am, stunned at the difference. Enjoy!!
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...