Do you ever think of a crush you had from a long time ago?

Danny Tse
Danny Tse Posts: 5,206
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
Today, by accident, I came across on the 'net a photo of a girl I had a crush on at my previous job. It must be at least 6+ years since I last saw her. She still had the same smile and as pretty as before. I wonder what has happened to her personally....she looks to be doing great prefessionally. Just started me thinking of the times we spend together at our old jobs, the lunches we went to, etc.

So, do you guys/gals ever think of the old times?
Post edited by Danny Tse on

Comments

• Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited May 2007
    yes, and not just a crush sometimes old GFas well. Like you just wonder what they are up to and how they are doing.
  • dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,899
    edited May 2007
    I used to dwell on it a lot (excessively perhaps) but finally realized it's in the past and a waste of time. It's better to dwell on the present and future, IMO.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Audioquest Diamond USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,335
    edited May 2007
    Good lovin' is hard to forget!
    Carl

• rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited May 2007
    I think everyone does. I have no compelling advice to offer. Personally, I think that is why its good to do the Christian thing and remain a virgin until you marry. This way, the mental/emotional history are kept to a minimum and won't cause any distractions in the real thing. The problem is that lesson is rarely learned until its too late.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,600
    edited May 2007
    McIntosh tube amps. The rosy glow. The wonderfull sound.
    Wait, you were talking about women?:rolleyes:
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited May 2007
    Sure, I just got in e-mail contact with my crush. :D
  • phoneisbusy
    phoneisbusy Posts: 867
    edited May 2007
    petrym wrote: »
    Sure, I just got in e-mail contact with my crush. :D

Me too. Waiting for yet another restraining order...
    Time is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students.
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,207
    edited May 2007
    Me too. Waiting for yet another restraining order...

Aren't those more or less a guideline anyway?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,437
    edited May 2007
    I have a new crush each time I log onto a **** site.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    Meet my latest crush. . . I get completely out of breath when I look at her!!!

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showpost.php?p=629445&postcount=961
  • fatchowmein
    fatchowmein Posts: 2,637
    edited May 2007
    Back during the OJ trial, I was dressed as Judge Ito (beard, glasses, robe, gavel) for Halloween on 6th Street in Austin, TX when a petite brunette approached me and wanted judgement passed on her juggs.

I should have hit that. Man - O -man...
  • sucks2beme
    edited May 2007
    Meet my latest crush. . . I get completely out of breath when I look at her!!!

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showpost.php?p=629445&postcount=961

I think I would be out of breath trying to keep up with her.:D
    Not a Hollywood stick girl for sure.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • sucks2beme
    edited May 2007
    Willow wrote: »
    yes, and not just a crush sometimes old GFas well. Like you just wonder what they are up to and how they are doing.

Any more, I don't want to know. My old girlfriends are now 50ish. Better not
    to find out. It would be like watching Golden Girls. Yuck!
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    Danny Tse wrote: »
    So, do you ever think of the old times?
    Sure.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    sucks2beme wrote: »
    Any more, I don't want to know. My old girlfriends are now 50ish. Better not
    to find out. It would be like watching Golden Girls. Yuck!

I don't know Bro, I was at my 30th high school reunion in 2003 and there were some real suprises there. Some of the plain looking girls in school turned out to be hot mammas 30 years later and there were a couple in particular who were hot back then and were smokin hot in 2003. I imagine that could change in four years cause I went from a muscular, in-shape 215 lb workout machine in 2003 to THIS, where I am out now!!!:eek:
  • TennesseeOutlaw
    TennesseeOutlaw Posts: 414
    edited May 2007
    My "1st" love and I dated from 8th grade through "dam close" college... I think about her a lot.. We often talk on the phone.. Seems to me, while speaking to her on the phone, she feels the same way.. It's a shame how some things turn out in life, isnt it? Oh well, everything happens for a reason..