True Sickness!!!!

hearingimpared
hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
edited May 2007 in The Clubhouse
I've been getting my balls broken lately about my post count!!!:p I just subscribed to another thread and noticed how many threads I am subscribed to:eek: . . . including this one I have ======

1035 threads that I am subscribed to.:eek: I am a sick pup.:D

How many are you subscribed to. . . and remember we are on the honor system here!!!:p :p
Post edited by hearingimpared on

Comments

• dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited May 2007
    Zero.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited May 2007
    Zero.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • Polk65
    Polk65 Posts: 1,405
    edited May 2007
    Zero and we already know you are a sick puppy. :D
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,668
    edited May 2007

I'm not sure how many threads I'm subscribed to (don't know how to figure that out :o ), so I'll just say ...... uhm ..... 78.

:)
    Sal Palooza
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited May 2007
    Zero here. The only time I subscribe is when I'm selling an item or if I have a "wanted" post. Once the deal is done, I unsubscribe myself.

Joe, 4100+ in less than a year. Your a definete post ****! Get off the damn computer and listen to your system(s)!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited May 2007
    Also zero.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited May 2007
    I've been getting my balls broken lately about my post count!!!:p I just subscribed to another thread and noticed how many threads I am subscribed to:eek: . . . including this one I have ======

How many are you subscribed to. . . and remember we are on the honor system here!!!:p :p

Hey if your having fun, have fun.:D :D:D
    signed
    from another post ho:eek:
    engtaz
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited May 2007
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2007

A post **** post about post whoring. Keep up the good work. :)
  • engtaz
    edited May 2007
    zero
    engtaz

• zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited May 2007
    Diego dice "cero".
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,725
    edited May 2007
    Zero.

I gotta say that you post whores are lucky nowadays. Back in the day you would have been eaten alive by the senior members for that stuff...
  • engtaz
    edited May 2007
    Who says I don't get beatin down for posting.
    engtaz

• janmike
    janmike Posts: 6,146
    edited May 2007
    Not a one.
    Michael ;)
    In the beginning, all knowledge was new!

NORTH of 60°
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
  • dudeinaroom
    dudeinaroom Posts: 3,609
    edited May 2007
    Now wait, I thought this was about subscription hos, not posting hos. You guys think your posting hos? take a look at Russ's post count, you guys are babys. I think ya gotta have at least 10,000 post to be a posting ho. So there naa na naa na naa na.
  • izafar
    izafar Posts: 819
    edited May 2007
    --0--
    -izafar

Goldenear Technology Triton 1 - Benchmark AHB2 - Benchmark LA4 - Auralic Vega - Auralic Aries Mini - Marantz TT-15S1 - Clearaudio Nano
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited May 2007
    ah, 0....mmmmmmmmmm.....Post whoring...:D
  • PolkThug
    PolkThug Posts: 7,532
    edited May 2007
    Now wait, I thought this was about subscription hos, not posting hos. You guys think your posting hos? take a look at Russ's post count, you guys are babys. I think ya gotta have at least 10,000 post to be a posting ho. So there naa na naa na naa na.

****!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited May 2007

Pfftt! that's nothing. you are a rookie here..

me i'm subscribed to 3305 threads :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

but at least i'm NOT a post ****.. just a thread subscribing ****.. :p:p:p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited May 2007
    billbillw wrote: »
    Zero here. The only time I subscribe is when I'm selling an item or if I have a "wanted" post. Once the deal is done, I unsubscribe myself.

Joe, 4100+ in less than a year. Your a definete post ****! Get off the damn computer and listen to your system(s)!

Hey Bro, I spend at least two hours a day (during the week) listening to music. Actually my post count went up big time this past week cause I hurt my back and could only sit comfortably in the chair in my office with a heating pad glued to my ****!!!! LOL

Also when you post in a thread doesnt' that automatically subscribe you? That is how I got subscribed to most of the threads.
  • MrNightly
    MrNightly Posts: 3,370
    edited May 2007
    Hey Bro, I spend at least two hours a day (during the week) listening to music. Actually my post count went up big time this past week cause I hurt my back and could only sit comfortably in the chair in my office with a heating pad glued to my ****!!!! LOL

Also when you post in a thread doesnt' that automatically subscribe you? That is how I got subscribed to most of the threads.

Nah, you have to be "Special" like you... :D

Zero here. I hate subscribing to anything...
    Honoured to be, an original SOPA founding member
    Stuff...

RTi12's - front
    CSi5 - center
    FXi3's - surrounds
    RTi4's - surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD/2 - sub :D:D:D
    Denon 3805
    Rotel RB-985 5-Channel Amplifier

• billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,711
    edited May 2007

Joe,
    There is a setting that lets you choose whether you automatically subscribe to threads or not.

Go to User CP (control panel), edit options
    http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

In the "messaging and notification' box, there is something called "default subscription mode", you can choose "do not subscribe".

Honestly, I don't know how you can stand to get all those emails!
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • snow
    snow Posts: 4,337
    edited May 2007
    Polkmaniac wrote: »
    Zero.

I gotta say that you post whores are lucky nowadays. Back in the day you would have been eaten alive by the senior members for that stuff...
    What is a senior member? someone who has more than X amount of posts or someone who has been here X amount of years? Because if its a certain
    # of posts, Then us post whores could become senior members quickly lol.

Written by an aspiring post ****.:D

REGARDS SNOW
    Well, I just pulled off the impossible by doing a double-blind comparison all by myself, purely by virtue of the fact that I completely and stupidly forgot what I did last. I guess that getting old does have its advantages after all :D
  • audiobliss
    audiobliss Posts: 12,518
    edited May 2007
    Eh. I'm working on it.

Though I've slowed down just a touch.
    Jstas wrote: »
    Simple question. If you had a cool million bucks, what would you do with it?
    Wonder WTF happened to the rest of my money.
    In Use
    PS3, Yamaha CDR-HD1300, Plex, Amazon Fire TV Gen 2
    Pioneer Elite VSX-52, Parasound HCA-1000A
    Klipsch RF-82ii, RC-62ii, RS-42ii, RW-10d
    Epson 8700UB

In Storage
    [Home Audio]
    Rotel RCD-02, Yamaha KX-W900U, Sony ST-S500ES, Denon DP-7F
    Pro-Ject Phono Box MKII, Parasound P/HP-850, ASL Wave 20 monoblocks
    Klipsch RF-35, RB-51ii

[Car Audio]
    Pioneer Premier DEH-P860MP, Memphis 16-MCA3004, Boston Acoustic RC520
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    what
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • halo
    edited May 2007
    exactly
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • halo
    edited May 2007
    does
  • halo
    edited May 2007