Tool Tickets

Options
ninerbj
ninerbj Posts: 870
edited May 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I know...weird. But I have 2 lower level seats for TOOL in St. Paul EXCEL center for June 26th. Face value plus shipping if anyone might be interested.
Minneapolis is a 4.5 hour drive for me, and I just found out a show has been added 45 minutes away.

Give me a shout if any interest.

Brad
"she had the body of Venus, with arms."
Post edited by ninerbj on

Comments

• JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Options
    whats face value?
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Tool puts on one hell of a show.
  • jflail2
    jflail2 Posts: 2,868
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Damn, I was hoping these were for the show in Richmind. Someone grab these and prepare to have your mind blown.
    2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
  • ninerbj
    edited May 2007
    Options
    After all is said and done (convenience charge ect)
    $ 137.46 for the pair
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Prying open my third eye.
  • JimBRICK
    JimBRICK Posts: 1,543
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Awesome price for a great show. I think its a little far for me
    2 CHANNEL
    Speaker - Klipsch Heresy II
    Under construction
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Seen them 4 times now in the last year. If any of you are in the vicinity you should make a trip of it.
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Demiurge wrote: »
    Seen them 4 times now in the last year. If any of you are in the vicinity you should make a trip of it.
    Are you going to the Chicago show Dave or Chicago & Peoria or neither? If Chicago, you want to meet before the show?

Agree w/ Demi here - you must see them live. I saw them in September - 06. Going again in June. Can't wait!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • Demiurge
    Demiurge Posts: 10,874
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Halo wrote: »
    Are you going to the Chicago show Dave or Chicago & Peoria or neither? If Chicago, you want to meet before the show?

Agree w/ Demi here - you must see them live. I saw them in September - 06. Going again in June. Can't wait!

I'd be down for it, but I couldn't get tickets. In fact, I couldn't even get the presale tix from their members only site. :(

Last ditch effort is the tickets to Summerfest tomorrow. If I get those, all is well, if not, well -- hopefully this are still available. :p
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Demiurge wrote: »
    I'd be down for it, but I couldn't get tickets. In fact, I couldn't even get the presale tix from their members only site. :(

Last ditch effort is the tickets to Summerfest tomorrow. If I get those, all is well, if not, well -- hopefully this are still available. :p
    Whaaaa? Those tickets were available for at least 2 days. GA @ that. I was on the TA site when they went on sale and the board crashed. A few hours later it was up and running but I couldn't get accessible seating through the TA site so I had to order from the Sears Center (late) the next day.

If your status changes let me know bro.

Sorry for the de-rail but Dave doesn't have his email enabled :(
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    edited May 2007
    Options
    ninerbj wrote: »
    I know...weird. But I have 2 lower level seats for TOOL in St. Paul EXCEL center for June 26th. Face value plus shipping if anyone might be interested.
    Minneapolis is a 4.5 hour drive for me, and I just found out a show has been added 45 minutes away.

Give me a shout if any interest.

Brad

Curiously, where are they playing 45 minutes from Soux Falls - Worthington, Marshall, Bookings, Vermillion?
  • ninerbj
    edited May 2007
    Options
    Sioux City
  • ninerbj
    edited May 2007
    Options
    SOLD

Thanks all!
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 628
    edited May 2007
    Options
    My wedding party bought me tix the nite before my wedding last year. Show was awesome, it started pouring when the played Aenema played. Needless to say it was a great experience sober, then we drank and partied. I'm glad my wedding was an evening event!