FM ettiquette is out the window again!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    Options
    The seller I'm thinking about can explain and defend his "mishap" in the following way. . . I'm an effing thief and I got over on ya . . . efff you, you dumb f@#k!!! Something like that.:eek: :D

Exactly, I then make a friendly call to my buddy Big Louie. He is nice man who enjoys converstaion, a family man.

And all will work itself out.
    V
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Options
    heiney9 wrote: »
    Just send "Uncle Jesse"......nuff said. I take it that **** Deanguitarpl still hasn't made good on anything concerning you? I tell you, you only have to let your guard down once and BAM. That's ok he'll get whats coming to him. What goes around ALWAYS comes around. I know that little consolation.

P-Thuggy, I'm in top secret negotiations and I can't comment directly or indirectly or at all about the possible multiple sales to multiple entities of the public information contained here within this thread.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.....10....9....8...7....6....5

H9

I should contract GG to do a 500 word verbal abuse message to Deanguitarpl that would be more painful than a beatin'!!!!:eek: :D;)
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Options
    venomclan wrote: »
    Exactly, I then make a friendly call to my buddy Big Louie. He is nice man who enjoys converstaion, a family man.

And all will work itself out.
    V

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA