Man cuts off his own Pepperoni in a Pizza Joint

2»

Comments

• dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,577
    edited April 2007
    That's awesome.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    Does anyone remember the Howard Stern video where he replays the Lorena job? I've been trying to find the video but am having no luck.

Anyhoo it was hilarious. You see the silhouette of Lorena doing the chop job and then she takes a drive and tosses the wee wee into a field. A dog runs up grabs the peter and starts shaking his head back and forth like he has a rubber toy. . . while shaking the severed joint flies into the air and just at that time a guy is driving by who just purchased a hot dog from 7 - 11, the johnson flies through the window hits the hot dog which falls out of the bun allowing the richard to sit in the bun. . . the poor driver then takes a bite.

This friggin video is a classic must see.
  • rskarvan
    rskarvan Posts: 2,374
    edited April 2007
    I have had some really crappy days in my life... but, never, not once, have I ever even remotely contemplated chopping THAT off. This guy is absolutely nuts. He is the nut to which all other nuts should be compared.
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    Remember that old guy in the movie D.C. Cab, he said "Don't let your D!@# run your life". Maybe this guy just had enough of it.
    V