Man cuts off his own Pepperoni in a Pizza Joint

Demiurge
Demiurge Posts: 10,874
edited April 2007 in The Clubhouse
Don't know whether to laugh or just cringe...
A man chopped off his **** with a knife in front of horrified diners at a busy restaurant.

Police were called to Zizzi, in The Strand, London, at 9pm on Sunday after reports of a man in possession of a knife.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the SUN:

"This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

"Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his **** out.

"Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30-40 was the only person injured and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

She said he was taken to a south London hospital where his condition was today described as stable.

Developing...

Link
Post edited by Demiurge on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 50,434
    edited April 2007
    No ten virgins for him.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    You know you are really f'in nuts when you think the solution to all of your problems is chopping off your dong....
  • venomclan
    venomclan Posts: 2,467
    edited April 2007
    It's all fun and games till someone loses their willy...
  • Fireman32
    Fireman32 Posts: 4,845
    edited April 2007
  • Rivrrat
    Rivrrat Posts: 2,101
    edited April 2007
    There sems to be a trend of guys lopping their stuff off, and it usually involves a woman.

I'd like to know what happened to the old practice of doing time with her best friend for revenge?:rolleyes:
    My equipment sig felt inadequate and deleted itself.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    Rivrrat wrote:
    I'd like to know what happened to the old practice of doing time with her best friend for revenge?:rolleyes:

I happen to practice that on occasion....She really has to piss me off though, and her best friend has to at least look ok.....:p
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited April 2007
    He really JERKED IT OFF!!!
  • danger boy
    danger boy Posts: 15,722
    edited April 2007
    Free willy, Free willy!! LOL :p
    PolkFest 2012, who's going>?
    Vancouver, Canada Sept 30th, 2012 - Madonna concert :cheesygrin:
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    Bad date gone wrong.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • bdaley6509
    bdaley6509 Posts: 1,167
    edited April 2007
    That dude lost his head...:)
  • zombie boy 2000
    zombie boy 2000 Posts: 6,641
    edited April 2007
    Anybody remember that song Detachable Penis by King Missle?
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,994
    edited April 2007
    And he thought his chances of getting lucky were slim at the start of the date !;)
  • venomclan
    edited April 2007
    Anybody remember that song Detachable Penis by King Missle?

LOL, Yes! They played the video on Beavis and Butthead. I think the last few lines of that song were:

I took it home, washed it off, and put it back on. I felt myself again; complete.
    V
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    That's the one...
    I remember it from 120 Minutes, but now that you mention B&B...
    I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and you're going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you.Herman Blume - Rushmore
  • bobman1235
    bobman1235 Posts: 10,822
    edited April 2007
    Full lyrics to Detatchable ****. That song was a riot.
    If you will it, dude, it is no dream.
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited April 2007
    Just a few days ago a guy when into the Fountain Valley City Hall and lit himself on fire due to something he was protesting. They should have just let him burn but they put him out with a fire extinguisher.
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • exalted512
    exalted512 Posts: 10,735
    edited April 2007
    Ron-P wrote: »
    Just a few days ago a guy when into the Fountain Valley City Hall and lit himself on fire due to something he was protesting. They should have just let him burn but they put him out with a fire extinguisher.

If he was protesting against something I was doing, thatd make me want to do it more and hope the rest of his fellow protesters would light themselves on fire too.
    -Cody
    Music is like candy, you have to get rid of the rappers to enjoy it
  • krabby5
    krabby5 Posts: 923
    edited April 2007
    I am still laughing at the title of the post:D
    Pioneer Elite VSX-53, Polk RT800i fronts, Polk CS400i center, FX500i surround, Velodyne sub
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited April 2007
    i hate when that happens.

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • MSALLA
    MSALLA Posts: 1,602
    edited April 2007
    venomclan wrote: »
    It's all fun and games till someone loses their willy...

Well, you know there's no fun and games after, that's for sure.
    Michael

Samsung 50" HD DLP
    Yamaha RX-V2500
    (2) Outlaw 200
    Adcom GFA 555
    Sony BDP300
    Denon 2900 DVD
    Lsi9's mains
    Lsi7's rear
    Lsic center
    12.1 SVS driver in 4.53 cuft. tube
    Harmony 880
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Sort of on topic....
    When I was studying abroad in Ecuador my senior year, we visited the hometown of Lorenna (sp?) Bobbitt. I am not lying when I say she was portrayed as an absolute hero. I even seem to remember a statue of her in the town square.

Creeeeeeeeepppppyyyy.
  • venomclan
    edited April 2007
    Sort of on topic....
    When I was studying abroad in Ecuador my senior year, we visited the hometown of Lorenna (sp?) Bobbitt. I am not lying when I say she was portrayed as an absolute hero. I even seem to remember a statue of her in the town square.

Creeeeeeeeepppppyyyy.

LOL too bad Chrissy did not cast her in his Cleaver movie on The Soprano's...
  • Ron-P
    Ron-P Posts: 8,516
    edited April 2007
    Was her statue holding anything in it's hand?
    If...
    Ron dislikes a film = go out and buy it.
    Ron loves a film = don't even rent.
  • Demiurge
    edited April 2007
    Turns out Miss Bobbitt didn't cut off the biggest **** of all.
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    Ron-P wrote: »
    Was her statue holding anything in it's hand?

Yes.....
    the dreams of a hundred-thousand countrymen and
    the key to my heart:p

**eeeeeesshhhhh****
  • BIZILL
    BIZILL Posts: 5,432
    edited April 2007
    anyone for a meat-lover's?

POLK SDA-SRS 1.2TL -- ADCOM GFA-5802
    PANASONIC PT-AE4000U -- DIY WILSONART DW 135" 2.35:1 SCREEN
    ONKYO TX-SR805
    CENTER: CSI5
    MAINS: RTI8'S
    SURROUNDS: RTI8'S
    7.1 SURROUNDS: RTI6'S
    SUB: SVS PB12-PLUS/2 (12.3 series)

XBOX 360
    WiiPS3/blu-rayTOSHIBA HD-A35 hd dvd

http://polkarmy.com/forums/index.php
    bobman1235 wrote:
    I have no facts to back that up, but I never let facts get in the way of my arguments.
  • Demiurge
    edited April 2007
    I don't like Italian sausage. 072.gif
  • zombie boy 2000
    edited April 2007
    How many times do I have to tell you? The line is.... "Forget about it Sanchez, the old man likes his cannoli"!!!!
  • petrym
    petrym Posts: 1,912
    edited April 2007
    They should do a "Willie and Frankie" episode on SNL for this one. :D
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited April 2007
    That's Crazy :)

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears