We are the M*f*s

Options
liv4fam
liv4fam Posts: 311
edited February 28 in Clubhouse Archives
Who wants some. No of you can hang. We had a bad day and somebodys gonna get it. TroyD where you at p*ssy?
Post edited by RyanC_Masimo on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    edited August 2002
    Options
    That was Raw!!!!!!!

True we did have a bad day.................

The Evil Twins have spoken
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited August 2002
    Options

bump
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Perhaps my previous post was alittle too "raw"......

mantis....for the most part you're ok, but I think you could chose you're friends more wisely.

liv4fam....you and I.....well, let's say that when you come on here looking to stir things up, insult other forum members and post that kind of garbage, it shows that you are immature, insecure and that your presence is counter productive to the purpose of this venue.
    How old are you? I would really like to know. If your user id states your true sentiments, then your behavior on here would indicate that you have yet to achieve the social skills necessary to make that claim.
    You can take this as a personal attack or in the context that is offered, it's your choice. Life is one series of choices after another and it's about time you started making better ones.

Oh yeah, I had a bad day too.....that doesn't entitle me to act like a fool.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• TroyD
    TroyD Posts: 13,077
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Why is it that this ALWAYS has to be a dick measuring contest? I'm willing to stipulate that you guys have a lot of knowledge etc...I've never denied that. Show us the same level of respect in return and I think we can all get along fine.

And folks wonder why folks like the McGowans, George, Darrin etc etc....have left the forum......sheesh.

And not that I'm a prude, but this is a public forum and I would ask that we MAYBE try and tone the language down a notch, eh?

BDT
    I plan for the future. - F1Nut
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by liv4fam
    Who wants some. No of you can hang. We had a bad day and somebodys gonna get it. TroyD where you at p*ssy?

**** parade is in full swing I see. That was a very literate and intelligent post.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Micah Cohen
    Micah Cohen Posts: 2,022
    edited August 2002
    Options
    Look how easy it is for me to blip you right off the radar screen. Am I powerful or what? I hold the key. You are mere bugs.

Squash.

MC
    ultramicah@yahoo.com

"There's nothing funny about a clown in the moonlight." - Lon Chaney
This discussion has been closed.