edited April 2007
    Sit right where your laptop is and put on DSOTM:D

JT
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,663
    edited April 2007
    RDO is the way to go.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Sansui
    Sansui Posts: 372
    edited April 2007
    dorokusai wrote: »
    To Be Determined.
    Thanks. Two out of three isn't that bad. I couldn't figure out the "D" part.
    Be gentle, I'm new to all this...

The mind blowing speed of the BRAIN TRAIN...
  • MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited April 2007
    These SDA's are something else.

jtgranby-I did a quick listen to DSOTM and wow I was amazed.

I need to get a decent amp for these so I can use my 2 channel pre for these speakers and I know I will be blown away again. I love the sound and the imaging but with my source/pre/amp combo that I am using I just don't get the texture that I am used to from my 2 channel rig. The mids are a little mushy in comparison.

However all this is very cool.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • George Grand
    George Grand Posts: 12,258
    edited April 2007
    I should have those RTA11ts in-house by tomorrow Scott. Stay tuned and I'm very sorry about the delay.
  • MillerLiteScott
    edited April 2007
    No Problem.

Saturday the 28th is the soonest that I could make it up to exit 5, with a 9 am ish departure from Baltimore. How does that work for you?

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • George Grand
    edited April 2007
    I am on alert that weekend from 8 AM Sat - 8 AM Sunday, HOWEVER, I should know a few days beforehand if I have to live at the air base during that time frame. PM me your phone number and I'll be in touch to let you know. My life sucks (but maybe for not much longer). If it happens that's going to be a great arrival time for some slices at Russo's. I'm buying. My wife and daughter will also be out of town. My stereo room is a wreck (construction project) but the Half-**** Home Theater Rig is operational.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    That half-**** home theater rig is one hell of a rig......
  • MillerLiteScott
    edited April 2007
    PM headed your way.
  • George Grand
    edited April 2007
    I'm glad you enjoyed the time spent here Bill. If you visit Ellen again, the door is open.

PM returned Scott.
  • Bill Ayotte
    Bill Ayotte Posts: 1,860
    edited April 2007
    I had a great time man.....If I am ever out that way I will look you up again.