FS: Denon PMA-2000IVR Integrated Amp

Options
RuSsMaN
RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
edited April 2007 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
$old Dana (Jockos)

Tipping the scales at over 50lbs, this is the real deal. Light use, from a fellow audiophiles estate. I am willing to bet it spent more time in the box, than it did on. The guy had a TON of good gear. No marking that I can find. Remote, original box, and a printed copy of the manual included. Current product, retails for $1200. Dual sets of binding posts for true bi-wiring. Great phono stage. Preamp output for power subwoofers. Amp also has a single 'amp direct' input, where it can be used a straight power amp. I hooked it up to the VR4's and it drove them into next week. Killer amp, ton of power. This amp would be outstanding for an LSi 2ch rig.

80w cont/ch @ 8ohm / 160w cont/ch @ 4ohm.

This will be on audiogon this evening, last one sold for $550 + ship.

http://usa.denon.com/ProductDetails/553.asp

Cheers,
Russ
Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
Post edited by RuSsMaN on

Comments

• MillerLiteScott
    MillerLiteScott Posts: 2,561
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Russ,

That looks killer.

A great start to a 2 channel rig.

Scott
    I like speakers that are bigger than a small refrigerator but smaller than a big refrigerator:D
  • Jockos
    Jockos Posts: 310
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I'll take it. Does that include shipping to hawaii.

Jockos
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Why can't I calculate shipping to Hawaii on usps.com, am I just not seeing it?
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • Jockos
    Jockos Posts: 310
    edited April 2007
    Options
    You should be able too, is usps safe?
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2007
    Options
    It's what I've used to ship stuff out of the lower 48 - I sent you a pm, checking Fedex rates now, or trying to.

Why do I have to answer 300 questions or SIGN UP just to get a damn estimate? You'd think I wanted a car insurance quote. ;)
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2007
    Options
    SOLD - Jockos
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,880
    edited April 2007
    Options
    Russ if you ship it, make sure you put extra padding in the box. I shipped one and Dhl dropped it, there was no external signs of damage to the box or amp but the amp crushed through the foam packing that came with the amp and cracked the circuit board $194 later and a Dhl claim form all is well and the buyer has not had a problem since.
    This is a great! amp and more so if you add a tube preamp.
    Marvin
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • RuSsMaN
    edited April 2007
    Options
    I appreciate the advice Marvin, just so happens this isn't my first time to the shipping dance.

Cheers,
    Russ