SDA-SRS inductors

Options
ben62670
ben62670 Posts: 15,969
edited March 2007 in Vintage Speakers
I am currently building some SDA-SRS speakers, and I wanted to use some after market inductors (low resistance) I don't have the original for the mids. I am presently using SDA2a inductors which have the same inductance, but are very light gage. Does low resistance inductors have any adverse affect on the SDA effect? I also wanted to use a low Resistance inductor for the dim array. I think stock is 16 MH. My concern is with the signal path I think the inductor prevents near dead short via interconnect cable.
Thanks Ben
Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
Thanks
Ben
Post edited by ben62670 on

Comments

• ben62670
    edited March 2007
    Options
    bump
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    ben62670 wrote:
    bump

Do you still need the inside dimensions?. . . don't forget the SRS are different from the 1.2 TLs.
  • ben62670
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Do you still need the inside dimensions?. . . don't forget the SRS are different from the 1.2 TLs.
    Yes please, and I know.:)
    Thanks
    Ben
    Thanks
    Ben
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    ben62670 wrote:
    Yes please, and I know.:)
    Thanks
    Ben

Looks like a go Saturday, I'll keep you apprised.