What products can you imagine with the Polk Audio brand?

13»

Comments

• RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited March 2007
    bradm6406 wrote:
    How about a line of really good subs.

There are, if I recall correctly, ELEVEN new Polk subs coming out in fairly short order. Passive radiator, sealed, and ported designs. I've already sold the SVS I had in house, and I'll probably ditch the Signet subs once the new Polks hit the market. They are that good.

Cheers,
    Russ
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,569
    edited March 2007
    I would buy wireless surrounds - as long as they sounded great.
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • reeltrouble1
    reeltrouble1 Posts: 9,312
    edited March 2007
    To start:

Whole House Server.

Headphones.

And for us Speaker nuts--HI-FI baby, you know, units that you will sell a couple thousand sets of at best, OK, this one is a dream, but its my dream.

You end up with a three prong approach, covering the individual to the group which would cover the millenial's, as they want both, just dont let the bean counters run things, yes they are necessary evil but the last thing I would buy is some cheaply made thing.

Let your most creative techies run wild for a while, then the Adults can get in the boardroom, and pick over their concepts.

RT1
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,973
    edited March 2007
    And for us Speaker nuts--HI-FI baby, you know, units that you will sell a couple thousand sets of at best, OK, this one is a dream, but its my dream.
    My dream too! Amen brother!:D

If only dreams that were once true....come true again. Hint, hint Matthew......;)

Hi-Fi! NOT home theatre......we're not a dying breed!:cool:
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    edited March 2007
    Have fun dreaming & dying!:p ;):D
    treitz3 wrote:
    My dream too! Amen brother!:D

If only dreams that were once true....come true again. Hint, hint Matthew......;)

Hi-Fi! NOT home theatre......we're not a dying breed!:cool:
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,973
    edited March 2007
    cfrizz wrote:
    Have fun dreaming & dying!:p ;):D
    :p

Well, if we are dying....at least we are going out in style!!! :D

Really, cfrizz....I know we are a dying breed. It's most frustrating.;) I'm still dreaming, but my stereo won't let me wake up.:D
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~