Caps, resistors, RDO's, and wires=Happy SDA's

Options
2»

Comments

• ben62670
    ben62670 Posts: 15,969
    edited March 2007
    Options
    If you stacked them you should put the top speakers upside down. tweets need to be near tweets, and mids/woofers can be further apart.
    Please. Please contact me a ben62670 @ yahoo.com. Make sure to include who you are, and you are from Polk so I don't delete your email. Also I am now physically unable to work on any projects. If you need help let these guys know. There are many people who will help if you let them know where you are.
    Thanks
    Ben
  • jakelm
    jakelm Posts: 4,081
    edited March 2007
    Options
    Actually. They are both laying on their side, one on top of the other.
    Monitor 7b's front
    Monitor 4's surround
    Frankinpolk Center (2 mw6503's with peerless tweeter)
    M10's back surround
    Hafler-200 driving patio Daytons
    Tempest-X 15" DIY sub w/ Rythmik 350A plate amp
    Dayton 12" DVC w/ Rythmik 350a plate amp
    Harman/Kardon AVR-635
    Oppo 981hd
    Denon upconvert DVD player
    Jennings Research (vintage and rare)
    Mit RPTV WS-55513
    Tosh HD-XA1
    B&K AV5000

Dont BAN me Bro!!!!:eek:
  • hearingimpared
    hearingimpared Posts: 21,137
    edited March 2007
    Options
    ben62670 wrote:
    Just did some work on my SDA-SRS's today, and the results were very impressive. Everything was better.
    Solens, mills, RDO's, and AudioQuest wires.
    I keep feeling like every time I do an upgrade that oh it can't get much better than this without spending a fortune. It just keeps getting better and better. I only did one side, and my friend and I both noticed a good difference in SQ between the two. I know the "blanket coming off" has been used a lot, but that is the best description. I am basically reiterating what many others have said about the mods. I just feel that these old beauties deserve to be treated well, and shown off:)

Ben

Not counting the RDOs what do you think the costs were? If you don't mind me asking.